Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 3:32 AM

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Yea the usual.

01:34
gotta wake up at 05:45

Just don't depressed then

Wagecuck?
yup, gotta be at the farmers' market till 13, then to another market (kinda, it's an event but i get to sell my stuff) till I'd say 21

yup, gotta be at the farmers' market till 13, then to another market (kinda, it's an event but i get to sell my stuff) till I'd say 21
Brutal shit, I remember having to get up before 6 AM. Painful living for sure. JFL at the Shillito avatar btw.

I see.
Brutal timepill

ew georgian time

Dude do drugs and rape women to pass some time is my best advice for all

That’s just the regular hours to be awake at tbh

Night activity seems to collaborate with social inactivity or dysfunction.

Night activity seems to collaborate with social inactivity or dysfunction.
Ye good circadian rhythm is good for mental health n cognitive abilities

Just don't depressed then

Just don't be incel dude just shower man!!!!!! You need to put some effort in girls wont come knocking at your door right? More than anything you need confidence, girls are attracted to confident men more than anything else. And dont be a creep also. By the way looks don't matter whatsoever personality & confidence trumps everything else you silly inkwell. You must go outside and approach women. Just don't be a creep or weirdo and women will simply throw themselves at you. Look at me I've fucked 5 landwhales last 2 years and they loved it!!! Follow my guide for ez puss I know how to fuck man!

//"Red Pilled" IncelTear wannabe chad

Last edited:
Just don't be incel dude just shower man!!!!!! You need to put some effort in girls wont come knocking at your door right? More than anything you need confidence, girls are attracted to confident men more than anything else. And dont be a creep also. By the way looks don't matter whatsoever personality & confidence trumps everything else you silly inkwell. You must go outside and approach women. Just don't be a creep or weirdo and women will simply throw themselves at you. Look at me I've fucked 5 landwhales last 2 years and they loved it!!! Follow my guide for ez puss I know how to fuck man!

//IncelTear wannabe chad
Just go out in the world and talk to people and be confident. Yes looks matter a bit but at the end of the day it's your personality and all the things on the inside that makes women attracted to you.

Take me for an example, I'm a real freak of nature but I find my way.

Time for a night walk...