Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 3-day fast starts this Friday!

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Well buddy boyos it’s Thursday night in America so tomorrow morning we will begin the fast. Anyone is welcome to join and post about your experience in this thread and support one another. If you can’t last 3 days then just drop out any time and eat, no pressure. good luck to all!

@ionlycopenow
@Amacko
@Animecel2D

Nice, this will be a piece of cake, without the cake.

Not sure if I will make it 3 days tbh but will be a nice experiment.
Guess we’ll find out then if you’ll make it or not.

I’m fairly confident that this will be easy for me.

Imagine not being able to eat fast food everyday and stay 55kg.

Well buddy boyos it’s Thursday night in America so tomorrow morning we will begin the fast. Anyone is welcome to join and post about your experience in this thread and support one another. If you can’t last 3 days then just drop out any time and eat, no pressure. good luck to all!

@ionlycopenow
@Amacko
@Animecel2D
:feelsYall: :feelsrope:
Imagine not being able to eat fast food everyday and stay 55kg.
Imagine being 55kg :feelsUgh:
Not sure if I will make it 3 days tbh but will be a nice experiment.
I've done it before

First day is the hardest by far but it's easy after.

:feelsYall: :feelsrope:

Imagine being 55kg :feelsUgh:

I've done it before

First day is the hardest by far but it's easy after.
Last couple weeks I’ve eaten keto, so I’m in ketosis and my appetite is way down so that will help make it easier.

Water allowed?

I've done several 3 day fasts.
The first time is the hardest

How is it going so far buddy boyos? I’m on my “lunch” break. Just sitting in my car away from the normscum at work.

Boyo fast today and tomorrow from sunrise to sundown and celebrate Eid with your Islamic neighbors!
Today and tomorrow are the last two days before the fasting month ends and then Eid starts right after. :)

Boyo fast today and tomorrow from sunrise to sundown and celebrate Eid with your Islamic neighbors!
Today and tomorrow are the last two days before the fasting month ends and then Eid starts right after. :)
We fasting 24/7 bruh

@ionlycopenow
@Amacko
@Animecel2D
I was planning the same thing, except I will fast until my bones are visible and post pics.

Anyone who isn't up for the ribcage challenge is a fakecel.

How is it going so far buddy boyos? I’m on my “lunch” break. Just sitting in my car away from the normscum at work.
I'm ldaring at home drinking black coffee

I'll do a fast starting Sunday and begin eating on Tuesday, then fast every Monday.
That’s a based technique. Maybe I’ll join you next week.
I'm ldaring at home drinking black coffee
Nice. I had to work which kinda made it easy. Like I said earlier I got into ketosis first so may appetite is way down. Today wasn’t too hard so far. I found it helpful when hungry to chug a 10oz cup of ice cold water, and the hunger subsides.

So bedtime now. Overall pretty easy day but now is the most challenging because I’m an evening eater. Hopefully I will be able to sleep ok and wake up not hungry as usual.

Tbh I’m not sure if I will make it 3 days, 1.5 days sure but 3 may be challenging especially if I want to be active and not just ldar. We shall see.

So bedtime now. Overall pretty easy day but now is the most challenging because I’m an evening eater. Hopefully I will be able to sleep ok and wake up not hungry as usual.

Tbh I’m not sure if I will make it 3 days, 1.5 days sure but 3 may be challenging especially if I want to be active and not just ldar. We shall see.
Damn, has it been a day already? I’m not feeling the pangs yet.

Yes mate, that I am.
Tbh I picked a bad weekend to fast because in American it’s a holiday weekend for us so lots of bbq and food and shit.

Tbh I picked a bad weekend to fast because in American it’s a holiday weekend for us so lots of bbq and food and shit.
Fuck, that’s a brutal time to do it tbh. I don’t have to worry about any of that and it takes a while for me to get hungry.

Fuck, that’s a brutal time to do it tbh. I don’t have to worry about any of that and it takes a while for me to get hungry.
You’re lucky

That’s a based technique. Maybe I’ll join you next week.

Nice. I had to work which kinda made it easy. Like I said earlier I got into ketosis first so may appetite is way down. Today wasn’t too hard so far. I found it helpful when hungry to chug a 10oz cup of ice cold water, and the hunger subsides.
First day is over, next two will be piss easy in comparison.

@ionlycopenow
@Amacko
@Animecel2D
ramadad

This is the third day of my 3 day fast. Tomorrow I will break my fast with popeyes when I go to the closest city for a haircut. That'll be roughly 84 hours fasted.

I've been fantasizing about buying a crockpot and cooking chili.
Your barbers are open?
How did it go @Ellsworth

This is the third day of my 3 day fast. Tomorrow I will break my fast with popeyes when I go to the closest city for a haircut. That'll be roughly 84 hours fasted.

I've been fantasizing about buying a crockpot and cooking chili.
Damn that’s great. I only made it one day. Went easily but woke up in the middle of the night twitching and a little anxiety so broke the fast. Maybe was just low on magnesium, not sure.

It's been rough for me, seen a lot of media showcasing food. I want to drop a lot of weight though so I'm sticking with it and cleaning up my diet after.
Way to go! I’ll be with you next week for the Monday fast.