Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 3 of the 5 people with most posts are Islamic

I agree. Many curries don't feel a bit of guilt or shame for cheating, stealing or lying. It's like they have zero shame or worse all this is just second nature to them.

I heard a story in curryland. A rich curry saw a homeless boy starving on some street. The rich curry brought him home, let him have a bath and gave him food. Next day the kid stole a bicycle from his house and ran away. This is the type of character many curries are specially the ones that are the poor type.
Jfl there is a 14 yer old Indian kid asking for my bike every few days. He has like 4 bikes tho. I think he must be doing meth or some shit cus why do you need more than 4 bikes

Jfl there is a 14 yer old Indian kid asking for my bike every few days. He has like 4 bikes tho. I think he must be doing meth or some shit cus why do you need more than 4 bikes
Ignore him. Such people only talk to you because they want something. No point in associating with such people.

@Diocel @Cuyen you guys hate me?

Can't they just get an arranged marriage somewhere? Sounds like a bunch of fucking volcels.

I agree. Many curries don't feel a bit of guilt or shame for cheating, stealing or lying. It's like they have zero shame or worse all this is just second nature to them.
THIS FUCKING THIS. Curries won't think twice before lying to and cheating a vulnerable party. They are scammy by nature, it cones feom their "strong eat weak" culture with no civic sense or sense of responsibility whatsoever
It's almost as if the whole world can agree on their notorious behaviour. Sucks for the few good ones.

Guess you know better than the people who lives there.

Buddy your whole species is about making kids and taking over the world, your women aren't even allowed to say no last time I checked. You guys are larping,.

They are.
Muslim women only date/fuck muslim men, white women aren't this loyal in fact the opposite.
Muslim women are submissive af and religious so more reason to just find any men to start a family with, also extra incentive that you wanna take over Europe by outbreeding us.
And yeah arranged marriages are still a thing.

Sorry not going along with the whole "muslims have it the worst"-bullshit.

Personally? no? for being jewish? jews hates you as much as they hate arabs, so you're technically a sandnigger.

You're my bro.
based answer ngl

we are gonna take over this forum :glasses:

Is cuyen still inkler? i dont think so tbh there was some drama a while back about him not being incel anymore