Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 30,000 curries gather together to pray away coronavirus. Is prayermaxxing legit?

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
even if it cures corona, it would never help them scend

U mirin Bengalis?

hope it works and it isn't some tulpa tier cope

The stench alone would be lethal to any outsider.

I used to pray to God that I would be the fastest runner in the world. I think that answers your question.

Praymaxxing is weak.
If you're not cow piss drinkmaxxing as a curry then you're no incel.
CDZTzhg.jpg

They are all gonna die from corona anyway

Can they all pray for me to lose my virginity

low iq mushrik sunni shitskins representing islam ofc western media loves to use those monkeys to depict islam and ruin the image of Quran in average people's minds

Since India became a superpower in 2020 curries have actually evolved to become a single multi body organism. This is just curries transferring important antibodies, anti viral, and anti bacterial dna via the air through osmosis. Most will think the putrid smell originating from tbe crowed is just BO. But it is actually an important dna transfer process that keeps curries resistant to biological threats.

they are woke. fuck corna. it only kills the weak and old trash. let em die. less soyboys means better world

JFL

I mean they only got 24 cases maybe this is legit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wish this sort of stuff worked like that, tbh

Someone with Corona, go pray with them :feelskek: :feelskek:
full

they're all gonna die

They can pray for me finding waifu

My prayers are powerful, I once put out a lighthouse light with my cock by praying, I was 650 metres away from said lighthouse and my penis just went kabam kaboom and woolah next thing I know my cock extended like Pinocchio nose and put it out.

Their own poverty, low IQ, and rapey-ness literally saves them from corona. It's one of the few places where you can still have a huge filthy gathering like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back