Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel $30,240,000,000

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
How many societal issues could have been taken care of with this much money? How many diseases could be cured? How many kids sent to college?

The number is what I figure the cost of 60 million abortions at the cost of $504 per abortion.

World hunger.

And most importantly, how many facial surgeries for truecels could be funded?

$500 is too low

“Sorry starving people, my body my choice tee hee.”
"Sorry that you have to canibalise your sister,Chad didn't feel like pulling out,TEE HEE"

Paying taxes not only cucks you by giving your money to single mom whores, they also give it to abortion having whores. Paying taxes as a non-chad is slavery, since they'll put you in a cage if you don't cough up your yearly ransom to the government cucks.

With that kind of money i would create a time machine, go back in time and abort myself

How many societal issues could have been taken care of with this much money? How many diseases could be cured? How many kids sent to college?

The number is what I figure the cost of 60 million abortions at the cost of $504 per abortion.
Abort adult foids (in GTA V)
With that kind of money i would create a time machine, go back in time and abort myself
You would be stuck in that dimension forever.

No one cares about ugly men. Ugly men don't matter

Its really ragefuel

Enough money to create incelistanr

Abortion is eugenic in that it correlates with Dark Triad in females and when that is taken into account, not conformity, race or IQ.
I'm in favour of abortion especially when it's eugenic. Sorry, offended malformedcels. Lots of incels, aggressive men and Dark Triad humans have been prevented from being born due to this which is good because of how many of them should be lava'd in minecraft.
That said, mandatory paternity tests for everyone at birth and at some designated age.

All the incels that could ascend with jaw surgery, instead they have to kill babies with it because they can't keep their legs closed
Imagine whore behaviour being financed by the government.

Clown world:feelsclown::feelsautistic:

ah, the chad cock tax. you'll have to pay more taxes because chad and tyrone don't want to wear a condom while they tag team your oneitis.

fucked up if you think about how there are people who own more that 3 times that amount