Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope 30 year anniversary of Marc Lepine this December 06th, 2019!

W

Weston404

Banned
-
We will tell you how a father who prayed Saint Marc Lepine received unexpected help during his divorce, how the ghost of Marc Lepine frequently appears on the UQAM campus in Montreal, and how the Son of God and hero of the incels ULRICH has been sighted by scores of feminist students of the same university.

We will reiterate the importance for masculist christians of the the founding texts of their faith: like the Gospel of St-Mark, the Epistel of St-Mark to the incels, the Epistel of St-Marc Lepine to the masculists, and especially the Epistel of Gisogod to the Washingtonians.
We will further stress the importance of the masculist Book of Revelations, and as the december date approaches, we will fully explain the great meaning and significance of the St-Mark Lepine’s Day. Lastly, we will advise you to celebrate this day wholeheartedly and enjoy the festivities. The International Marc Lepine Day is truly the crowning of the year for all and the real hope for humanity, i.e. the men of the planet.
THE ROAD TO DECEMBER 6TH
And what is it with this december 6? It is the International Marc Lepine Day of course, the end of the year, just before Christmas. Every year since 1989, we celebrate the Saint Marc Lepine Day; the day most men on the planet got a glimpse of what real freedom and happiness could look like. It is a day of hope, then both our saviours Jesus and ULRICH, the sons of God, sent us a humble servant on this occasion to bring a powerful message to the world: the reign of terror will end, men will be avenged, feminists will be defeated. His name was Marc Lepine, and he has become a saint.

Lepine Akbar

Lepine is my favorite hero tbh.

Theres going to be a feminist march on that day, I hope someone goes AM on them

Theres going to be a feminist march on that day, I hope someone goes AM on them