Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 30-year-old femoid stabs 88-year-old man to death in a supermarket for no reason

In a statement in May, they said: "He was proud of his family, proud to be a Welshman and devoted to All Saints Church. We will all miss him terribly."

Mr Rees helped ring the church bells every Thursday for key workers during the coronavirus pandemic.
Thanks to that bitch, a good man died.

I got nothing to say tbh...

He probably helped Britain rebuild after the war

what has she done

Poor oldcel didn't deserve to die like that

Poor oldcel didn't deserve to die like that
He was married though.

But that's even worse, read this :

Mr Rees's 87-year-old wife Eunice, who has dementia, was waiting in a car outside while he had gone shopping.

He died of blunt force trauma during the attack.

She is a mother? schizophrenic's make kids freely while we rot? She tried to kill 3 other persons, she stabbed the old guy in face.

i bet she won't get more than 5-10 years

By now these foid beasts can afford to do everything, without consequences. That elder could have been your father / grandfather, killed by a foid bitch. Keep this in mind.

He was married though.

But that's even worse, read this :
#15 Co-op blunt force trauma murderer, you go for food & don't expect the dead but that might be what you gaet.

He was old but had a dependant wife, that's even worse.

Honklhonk

Cut her limbs off & leave her alone in a meat locker.

Hope she got life with no parole. Unfortunately she probably got a very light punishment because she is a foid

" It happened during the UK national lockdown when people were given limited opportunities to go outside, such as to buy food. "
" He said the evidence showed she had been suffering from schizophrenia at the time of the incident and was "profoundly mentally ill and unwell". "

Humm... it's almost as if locking up people who did nothing wrong tends to make them lose their mind :waitwhat:

this bitch murdered a great man in public and the most her ass is probably going to get is 15 years in lesbian kiddy jail. Hope she gets turned to bacon in the electric chair.

another excellent reason to stay as far away from foids as possible.

Cope, her lawyer will plead incapable of responsibility due to mental illness and then she will live a comfortable life in a mental institution instead of rotting away in prison or being violently tortured to death as she should be.

I lived below a psychotic woman who did something similar. Beat an 80 year old man to death.

the evidence showed she had been suffering from schizophrenia at the time of the incident

Your honor, the lockdowns have limited the amount of cock she can fuck and made her go crazy.

Let me guess, she got away with it right? :feelsclown:
Think they gave her like 10 years, she had priors. I know if I as a man with no criminal record did such a heinous thing they'd throw the book at me.

Is that the murder you were talking about?

Also fuck this guy was also Christian, I swear these whores hate good men with all their will.
Yeah. She was insane. Dad had a heart attack and we couldn't pay rent at our old place anymore, so we had to move to a shit hole in the meantime. This was the shit hole. She punched her hand through our glass door, turned off the power, ran around her upstairs apartment screaming that my dead mother is a whore. It was surreal. She was a short and stacked guyanese woman, pretty for her age. I'm sure it had a lot to do with her light sentencing.

How is that manslaughter ffs

Humans shouldn't exist.

I bet she was jew

She's reasonably attractive and would be moreso with makeup so she'll just get a slap on the wrist at best and released in a few months or years time.

Whereas if a guy did this we all know he'd be doing life or set to be executed.

Just get stabbed for attention bro.
Another day, another black pill that God has abandoned this planet and only evil prevails.

sentencing is today so will see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back