Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL $300 BOUNTY ON CANADIAN INCELS

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
10DC9BA2 C2FE 4EAE 8010 20C4EDB57FEB

jfl it finally happened buckle in buddy boyos

Im gonna fake some shit and make this $$$

It would be hilarious if they doxxed an incel, ruined his life and made him lose his job... and that triggered him to go ER. (((Preventing Incel Terrorism)))...

Last edited:
It would be hilarious if they doxxed and incel, ruined his life and made him lose his job... and that triggered him to go ER. (((Preventing Incel Terrorism)))...
Kekfuel if that happened tbh, would be absolute peak irony

They are desperate
It would be hilarious if they doxxed and incel, ruined his life and made him lose his job... and that triggered him to go ER. (((Preventing Incel Terrorism)))...
CAnt wait :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

"Self-taught researcher" :feelskek:

But yeah Cuckcels should totally get those neetbux from these fags.

I love how they only are after incels who promote violence against women. Chad and Tyrone gang raping women is totally fine for them lmao

tbh that's what society is trying to do all the time

300 ain´t worth

what the fuck this actually kinda scary ngl. @Admiral_Arkantos

As if they are gonna pay a penny

Im warning you guys rn, if they ever offer a gf instead of $$ Im doxxing the entire forum

Does 4chan know about this? They like free money just as much as we do.
>inb4 nobody gets paid because leftists are cheap as fuck

We need to make a guide on how to do this tbh.

Low IQ. Wouldn't you have to doxx yourself to them before they give you anything?

I would dox myself for a gf tbh

Think about it:
I dox myself
I get a gf
My doxx is useless + I no longer have to be ashamed of being incel because I have a gf now and Im not an incel anymore

I win however you look at it

I would dox myself for a gf tbh

Think about it:
I dox myself
I get a gf
My doxx is useless + I no longer have to be ashamed of being incel because I have a gf now and Im not an incel anymore

I win however you look at it
Or they just use the information you gave them as an admission of guilt and you get sent to the newly made incel concentration camps

Or they just use the information you gave them as an admission of guilt and you get sent to the newly made incel concentration camps

Obv they would have to prove that I would get a gf

Also Id be fine with living in a concentration camp if it meant having a gf wtih me

Yeah who's going to coom up with this money?
What a bunch of fucking morons. Incel terrorism? There is one van attack. That's it. And the guy was a fucking turbo-autist who was bullied his whole life.

Do these assholes not realize they are promoting the exact same thing they claim to be fighting against? All this forum does is serve as a place to say thing soyciety has banned even when they are glaringly true. And yeah a lot of crazy shit is said on here but nobody is really serious about that and it feels good and it's hilarious I find to say absurdist things.

Banning free speech because one half a needle in a hay stack does something crazy is the epitome of 1984. Also, those who actually do go and kill people were probably going to do it anyway.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a plane to fly into a building.

Yeah who's going to coom up with this money?
do you really need to ask (((who)))?
Do these assholes not realize they are promoting the exact same thing they claim to be fighting against? All this forum does is serve as a place to say thing soyciety has banned even when they are glaringly true. And yeah a lot of crazy shit is said on here but nobody is really serious about that and it feels good and it's hilarious I find to say absurdist things.
they don't care, they want power and control. all their ideology is about is power.

a new boogyman is needed, and incels are gonna be it.

The vast majority of violence against women is committed by their own boyfriends and husbands. Every single day, twenty eight thousand women in the US are killed or violently abused by men they're in a relationship with. The total number of women killed by "self-identified incels" is literally less than 0.01% of that. And yet the sensationalist media has decided that incels who have literally never even touched a woman are the violent threat and that we're the biggest menace to women's safety :feelsclown::lul:

There will be "Wanted" posters in the streets

Too bad I'm not Canadian jfl.

LMAO there's probably some fat trannies on IT that would pose as gf bait for this shit.

Our value is increasing boyos!

We used to be a dime a dozen now we are 300 for one!

How are they not getting sued? Can I offer a reward for doxxing racemixers or off-reservation indians? Would that be legal in syrupstan?
The vast majority of violence against women is committed by their own boyfriends and husbands. Every single day, twenty eight thousand women in the US are killed or violently abused by men they're in a relationship with. The total number of women killed by "self-identified incels" is literally less than 0.01% of that. And yet the sensationalist media has decided that incels who have literally never even touched a woman are the violent threat and that we're the biggest menace to women's safety :feelsclown::lul:
Crime is commited by low-inhibs. Water is wet.

Last edited:

for real. What qualifies as “exposing” an incel? Maybe we should make a bunch of fake accounts and report ourselves

I'm so scared man I got a bounty on my head now :feelsohgod:

yeee haww cowboy:feelsYall: Time to go bounty hunting for them inkels:y'all:

Open season for Candadcels, stay safe.

I know we're low value males, but $300?

Come on.

It would be hilarious if they doxxed an incel, ruined his life and made him lose his job... and that triggered him to go ER. (((Preventing Incel Terrorism)))...
:lul:

Not good, when society goes down this route it only leads to more escalation.
What would be next? STEMCEL programmers using their FAANG bux to pay people $500 to out cucks who donate to onlyfans and twitch?
Also maplecels, what the fuck is wrong with Canada???

View attachment 263719
jfl it finally happened buckle in buddy boyos
The eternal jew knows that their biggest enemy to be next will be the rebelious male. I mean, get yourself a male pet of any type and don;'t castrate him but also don't let him fuck. See if he's going to be docile and calm. Fuckers know this so they are already planning to do as much damage control as possible.

its over for canadacels :giga:

exposed that creepy oinkwall at my work! He's always sitting alone and not saying anything. What a creep! Good thing I reported him to every government entity in the world and his terroristic ass is fired now. Is it just me or is that van in the distance coming over here pretty fast OH SH-
that's what my uni and police did their best to do to me

Ye. If there are any Canucks here, I'll split that shit 60/40 in your favor if you let me snitch.

Also maplecels, what the fuck is wrong with Canada???

Word to the wise, it's probably not a good idea to ask maplecels to post an answer and seed their own doxing.