Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 33 year old virgin hmmm I wonder why

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
It can't be that he has acne at 33, has bug eyes, and a fucked maxilla that gives him a bird nose.

He doesn't have acne I don't see it.

But yeah he's ugly

Nah dude, it is obviously his personality :feelskek:

Mogs me, tbh.

I wonder if he has a norwooding head he needs to hide under that beanie.

Holy shit if this guy is considered genuinely ugly I'm actually the most deformed subhuman fucking genetic piece of shit on this forum
He mogs me so fucking hard

He is textbook example of bad gonial angle

Holy shit if this guy is considered genuinely ugly I'm actually the most deformed subhuman fucking genetic piece of shit on this forum
He mogs me so fucking hard
:feelskek: there's no way he mogs you that badly. Look at his philtrum. He has a massive horse midface and bug eyes.
oh yeah I see it, better than on the face though
to have acne at age 33 you have to be complete genetic shit.

I feel bad for him. I see pain in his eyes.

Blind optimism in the face of overwhelming obstacles is a coping mechanism.

However, this guy could easily ascend with a noodlewhore. Mogs me to infinity.

Maybe just maybe, try respecting women :soy: :soy:

Be kind guys, does he post here?

You might get the occasional pimple, but most people say acne goes away after your teens.

yeah I don't see my occasional acne as bad. Problem is the scarring is still there.

I don't think so, but I'd rather him be here and seeing the truth than be with the lying trannies at IT. Or just stay away from both communities and let him stay "positive".

If he's ugly, I am deformed he looks normie tier and is White.

Dude is a legit 3/10. Never even began for him

He has better jaw and chin than me but i still think i face mog him overall.
Also i agemog him by being younger

Look at my avi that's the average curry without lazy eye. You telling me he doesn't mog him hard.
That's not the average curry you crazy? The average curry is something more like this

Bluepillers 137 :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:. I bet his parents think he’s off or gay.:feelsbadman:

He's above average, notice the sharp nose, smooth skin and good coloring.
His skin looks just like that of every other curry of his shade. As for the nose, I don't know. I mean it's not razor sharp nor is it afroid round, but again idk. Looks wholly average to me.

Bluepillers: 105 :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The soy is talking too much ...shhhh , you disturbing my peace
Why does people talk so fucking much to say absolutely nothing worth saying. Annoying af.

Neanderthal nose.

It can't be that he has acne at 33, has bug eyes, and a fucked maxilla that gives him a bird nose.

This guy mogs the fuck out of me. I honestly think it IS his personality, he's INTP as fuck.

He might, he uses terms like "personalitymaxx"

This other video he basically claims he is an incel without hate type, he also looks better at this angle. I knew a guy who looked like him in high school who had bitches left and right. He might be short though.

Last edited:
this guy could easily ascend with a noodlewhore.

Yes he needs to go to SEA. This guy can run JBW over there very well considering he's low inhib enough to make youtube vlogs.

4/10 low tier normie

dogshit hair but could've gotten a becky 30 years ago