Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 33 year old virgin hmmm I wonder why

I'm sure he is balding hard.
There is no point to keep a beanie inside.

He is average looking, just in case retarded in their mommies house living PSL fucktarded delusional ugly PERMA-VIRGINS deformed INCELS said otherwise.

I'll probably end up like him tbh.
Holy shit if this guy is considered genuinely ugly I'm actually the most deformed subhuman fucking genetic piece of shit on this forum
He mogs me so fucking hard
Same.This site is full of fakecels,it has been proven many times.

Last edited:
dogshit hair but could've gotten a becky 30 years ago
It looks dogshit because he's ugly. If he had good facial bones everyone would call it good and messy.
He is average looking, just in case retarded in their mommies house living PSL fucktarded delusional ugly PERMA-VIRGINS deformed INCELS said otherwise.
Why do you think he's average?
I'll probably end up like him tbh.

Same.This site is full of fakecels,it has been proven many times.
I don't see how this is possible, unless you look like this
th

Last edited:
"how do I stay positive"

You can't, man. You were born ugly and nature intended you to be lonely and negative. Just commit suicide if you can't handle it.

Holy shit if this guy is considered genuinely ugly I'm actually the most deformed subhuman fucking genetic piece of shit on this forum
He mogs me so fucking hard

"how do I stay positive"

You can't, man. You were born ugly and nature intended you to be lonely and negative. Just commit suicide if you can't handle it.
Yeah, his video is cope.
"The average person has wasted more time than I have"

No, the average person was getting into relationships and plowing tight pussy while you rotted.

It looks dogshit because he's ugly. If he had good facial bones everyone would call it good and messy.

Why do you think he's average?

I don't see how this is possible, unless you look like this
th
Can you rate my frauded side profile?

He's typically incel-looking. Not horrific, just bad enough to be consigned to a life of solitude and self-pity. RIP.

Can you rate my frauded side profile?
Rating the maxilla and mandible isn't hard. Don't share your pic with anyone. Facial looks=maxilla, mandible, and eye area. Look at pictures of lefort before and after, and bsso before and after and in 10 minutes you will know how to rate the two jaws. Eye area is the most complicated, but the basics are don't have upper eyelid exposure, negative canthal tilt, and hooded eyes are good.

Rating the maxilla and mandible isn't hard. Don't share your pic with anyone. Facial looks=maxilla, mandible, and eye area. Look at pictures of lefort before and after, and bsso before and after and in 10 minutes you will know how to rate the two jaws. Eye area is the most complicated, but the basics are don't have upper eyelid exposure, negative canthal tilt, and hooded eyes are good.
do you think you can be ugly with a forward grown maxilla and mandible, or do you automacially look good?

do you think you can be ugly with a forward grown maxilla and mandible, or do you automacially look good?
You won't look ugly, but if your eye area is 1/10 then you won't look good either. Look at any animated film like the Disney princess movies and you will notice that the attractive males all have forward grown facial bones. What makes a face attractive is actually common knowledge for artists.
sleeping+beauty+art+24.jpg

Last edited:
You won't look ugly, but if your eye area is 1/10 than you won't look good either. Look at any animated film like the Disney princess movies and you will notice that the attractive males all have forward grown facial bones. What makes a face attractive is actually common knowledge for artists.
sleeping+beauty+art+24.jpg
forward growth is everything tbh, never seen a goodlooking person that is recessed

well he is the typical incel, not horrible ugly, but ugly enough to have a loser life...

He looks decently attractive to me. It might just be a rare case of bad personality.

If he were attractive, he won't be here today as a 33yo kissless virgin.
I don't have hate or anything to people like him but sometimes you need to face reality.
Like it or not, that man is ugly.
Also have the nintendo's curse.

"When I hear people talk about all the fun times that they had when they were younger. But, who knows? Like maybe that's coming"

Mogs me ngl it's beyond over for me

I'm 57 and a virgin.
He's way better looking than me.
He can afford to be choosey.