Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 34y roastie claims they have been involuntarily celibate for three years

L

LonelyDreamer

Recruit
★★★★★
I was reading local tabloid and found this one: https://www.is.fi/seksi-parisuhde/art-2000006396634.html

People talked about their sex experiences and this roastie claims to be involuntarily celibate.

They really think I believe foids cant get match from Tinder? Even my whalefish account got 50 likes in 15 minutes.

Perhaps she got pumped and dumped too many times by Chad and she doesn't know that Chad doesnt commit.

JFL.

Tinder vei Saran, 34, viimeisetkin toivon rippeet: ”Kohta kolme vuotta ilman kosketusta” – tältä tuntuu elää ilman seksiä

– Kohta kolme vuotta ilman mitään kosketusta. Ei ole periaatepäätös, mutta Helsingin ydinkeskustassa asuvana 34-vuotiaana sopusuhtaisena absolutistina luontevia tilaisuuksia ei ole tullut. Tinder vei viimeisetkin toivon rippeet romantiikasta, sanoo Sara.

Miksi joku elää ilman seksiä? Se ei aina ole oma valinta. ---
Tinder took the last hope from Sara, 34: "Soon I will be three years without a touch" - This is how it feels to live without sex

– Soon I will be three years without a touch - It is not a decision based on my principles, but as a harmonious 34 year old teetotaller living in Helsinki City Centre, I haven't had good opportunities. Tinder took the last hope I had for romance

How can one live without sex? It's not always your own decision ---

They don't exist

3 years without touch :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Women can't even come up with good sob stories

"I haven't had good opportunities" - I wasn't able to get chad.

Why is it a bad thing when women go without sex? I thought they weren't entitled?

Can I complain about my lack of sex?

because she's chad only

She isn't entitled to sex.

Involuntarily Chadcelibate

3 years without touch :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Women can't even come up with good sob stories
What's more is that she's most likely LARPing, the jew news will report on anything these days, so far this is the best they can come up with.

I was reading local tabloid and found this one: https://www.is.fi/seksi-parisuhde/art-2000006396634.html

People talked about their sex experiences and this roastie claims to be involuntarily celibate.

They really think I believe foids cant get match from Tinder? Even my whalefish account got 50 likes in 15 minutes.

Perhaps she got pumped and dumped too many times by Chad and she doesn't know that Chad doesnt commit.

JFL.

Tinder vei Saran, 34, viimeisetkin toivon rippeet: ”Kohta kolme vuotta ilman kosketusta” – tältä tuntuu elää ilman seksiä

– Kohta kolme vuotta ilman mitään kosketusta. Ei ole periaatepäätös, mutta Helsingin ydinkeskustassa asuvana 34-vuotiaana sopusuhtaisena absolutistina luontevia tilaisuuksia ei ole tullut. Tinder vei viimeisetkin toivon rippeet romantiikasta, sanoo Sara.

Miksi joku elää ilman seksiä? Se ei aina ole oma valinta. ---
Tinder took the last hope from Sara, 34: "Soon I will be three years without a touch" - This is how it feels to live without sex

– Soon I will be three years without a touch - It is not a decision based on my principles, but as a harmonious 34 year old teetotaller living in Helsinki City Centre, I haven't had good opportunities. Tinder took the last hope I had for romance

Is not it absolutely hypocritical that all those platforms only give female attention for such topics? Females are allowed to say:

Yet if a man says something like this, he is an evil incel who is not allowed to talk about it. On top of that, people will say to him that it is not that important. I just cannot anymore.

Foidcel = Can't get chad to commit

Foid wants to gargle on Chads load but can’t so she went celibate for 3 years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back