Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 37 year old ricecel killed himself because he's incel

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★
He logically explained why he killed himself on his blog. He laid out studies and logically explained why he suied with a FAQ of counter arguments and shit. He coped with being a "foodie" and doing food reviews.
His last blog post.
What he looked like.

I can’t disagree with most of his points. The spread of Nihilism is going to cause a huge die off of men. I wish we could come together and find a moral purpose.

He deserves a repost tbh,

What does this mean it means that it’s “game over” for me.

Probably one of the first incels to use this phrase tbh, he killed himself in 2013. He also completely accurately summarised the LMS pill and racepills.

He deserves more recognition.
I have come to realise that people have a huge resistance to ideas and concepts which contradict their fundamental beliefs.

He deserves a repost tbh,

Probably one of the first incels to use this phrase tbh, he killed himself in 2013. He also completely accurately summarised the LMS pill and racepills.

He deserves more recognition.
Yeah, he was blackpilled before the rise of incels. Cudos, he was high IQ enough to figure it out on his own.

The unknown founder of the blackpill tbh

I have come to realise that people have a huge resistance to ideas and concepts which contradict their fundamental beliefs.

That sums up the entire's world view on us.
Despite us being right, admitting we're right would destroy their entire lifestyle.

Also before some screeching autists come in here with "but muh J.B...B" or "proof of JBW".

That's not the essence of his study.
He realised you need to be "genetically superior" to date anyone; although I feel like an element of him realised that having good genetics extends will reap benefits dating life.

R.I.P to a high IQ legend.
Your work will never be forgotten.

Very good read, should be pinned

I am white and above 6 feet tall so by his logic I shouldn't be incel but yet here I am. Race and height does not matter, only face matters.

Our new saint

I can’t disagree with most of his points. The spread of Nihilism is going to cause a huge die off of men. I wish we could come together and find a moral purpose.

ThERe is a moral purpose in life.

You just gotta accept that morals are a cope

84 guests are viewing this topic. Why?

Oh, i can remmeber that guy

That is very beautiful and high IQ. Also the way he repelled normies question is extremely well played

Rip. Euthanasia really is the only solution brothers.

JFL at Roosh V's forum. They write, "he just needed to just get a 6-pack and learn pua, then 18 year old blonde Stacies will be sucking his 37 year old rice dick."

An actual qoute
If he would have spent half as much energy on game as he did food blogging, he could have at least had a mini-harem of 6s. Enough to satisfy his yearnings for female contact. But of course, game is pua and pua is creepy and creepy makes girls uncomfortable and girls being uncomfortable is illegal. I believe the stigma against game is strong enough to keep men away from the tools that would drastically improve their lives and happiness.

He logically explained why he killed himself on his blog. He laid out studies and logically explained why he suied with a FAQ of counter arguments and shit. He coped with being a "foodie" and doing food reviews.
His last blog post.
What he looked like.
View attachment 106350
Wasn’t this the famous food blogger? I read his post at around October of last year. Saddened me bro.
JFL at Roosh V's forum. They write, "he just needed to just get a 6-pack and learn pua, then 18 year old blonde Stacies will be sucking his 37 year old rice dick."

An actual qoute

They are actually deluded, I am surprised those limped dicked homos can still call themselves men. They don’t have a prime blonde Stacy for all their PUA “game” and gym time.

Pathetic.

I am white and above 6 feet tall so by his logic I shouldn't be incel but yet here I am. Race and height does not matter, only face matters.

This is true, but I feel as if a lot of young white people use this as an excuse to not try. Back when posters were allowed to post their faces, every single white person who posted was average at worst. Also turned out a lot of them were fakecel larpers. The average white guy is 100% in jbw territory. Even white guys with incel features but blue eyes will still be able to slay.

Wasn’t this the famous food blogger? I read his post at around October of last year. Saddened me bro.
Yep, all his female friends just saw him as a platonic friend. Statusmaxxing, hobbymaxxing, NTmaxxing doesn't work for incels.

Fatcel = volce- well, not always.

This is true, but I feel as if a lot of young white people use this as an excuse to not try. Back when posters were allowed to post their faces, every single white person who posted was average at worst. Also turned out a lot of them were fakecel larpers. The average white guy is 100% in jbw territory. Even white guys with incel features but blue eyes will still be able to slay.

This forum is mostly lazy fat fakecels. Probably a 1/4 of the forum are fat average looking white guys that have never even talked to a woman.

I basically use a wheelchair to get around and take prescription pain pills everyday just to get through the suffering. I have no looksmax potential, no goals, no ambitions. Makes me mad when a perfectly healthy person completely throws their life away because they can’t get a virgin wifey.

This forum is mostly lazy fat fakecels. Probably a 1/4 of the forum are fat average looking white guys that have never even talked to a woman.

I basically use a wheelchair to get around and take prescription pain pills everyday just to get through the suffering. I have no looksmax potential, no goals, no ambitions. Makes me mad when a perfectly healthy person completely throws their life away because they can’t get a virgin wifey.

Spinal injury or nerve damage?

Is it treatable?

I think it depends on location. Where I am the slayers are latino chads with black hair, caramel skin, and dark full beards. the girls here do not like white men at all, infact whites are made fun of and seen as weak pussies/betas, especially if you are blonde and blue eyed. It is seen as feminine.

I think it depends on location. Where I am the slayers are latino chads with black hair, caramel skin, and dark full beards. the girls here do not like white men at all, infact whites are made fun of and seen as weak pussies/betas, especially if you are blonde and blue eyed. It is seen as feminine.

Where can I find these high T foids.

Fatcel = volce- well, not always.

I became a fatcel because I am an incel. Years of being ignored and/or rejected by women caused to me to stop giving a shit and I stopped working out.

fatcels are volcels if they never tried fitnessmaxxing at least once in their life, though.

Yeah, you are only young once and these idiots choose to LDAR instead of actually going out there and trying. These idiots are the type of incels that normies think about when they hear the word incel. These fakecels are literally the reason normies think incels are a joke.

Fuck the society.
Women enjoy male suicide

However the risks involved in providing a ‘Q&A session’ before death is clearly too high as the medical profession always values ‘quantity of life’ over ‘quallity of life’. It appears that the prevailing ethos is to keep individuals in a state of continual suffering rather than allow an individual choose to die. Hence the huge resistance to euthanasia

ASTRONOMICAL IQ.

People not understadning that roping sometimes, is the best and most honest answer to suffering in life...

but nope, theyd rather come with bullshit coward excuses aginst death to promote extreme ways of copinh.

What a high IQ post. Goddamn. Rest in Peace :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

His last blog post.
What he looked like.
View attachment 106350

Chad

Spinal injury or nerve damage?

Is it treatable?
Nerve damage in my left leg and I have Hurley stage 3 Hidradenitis suppurativa, both are incurable. No money to try experimental stuff.

His last blog post.
What he looked like.
View attachment 106350

Based ricecel

Only a rice would be ahead of his time and catch on to these subtle but obvious patterns in a society saturated with countless copes

This is the stuff thats makes me want to see humanity punished with the utmost pain and viciously exterminated like animals.

He almost nailed it, not enough emphasis on face

where are you from?

This will probably be my fate in 4 years. :feelsrope:

This dude deserves more credit than those shooters tbh.

“But people care about you”
Yes I am grateful for that… but tell me, how does that help? If I was dying of thirst, no-one gave me water but ‘cared’ how does that benefit me?

It's all at the fault of foids.

ASTRONOMICAL IQ.

People not understadning that roping sometimes, is the best and most honest answer to suffering in life...

but nope, theyd rather come with bullshit coward excuses aginst death to promote extreme ways of copinh.
they jusy want you to continue paying your taxes.

Blackpill link at the bottom on HGH. HGH is truly the measure of a man in his words. He's not wrong.

Dark triad helps but not on an ugly face as you'll just rot in jail.

His last blog post.
What he looked like.
View attachment 106350

Absolutely brutal blackpill post. This needs to be pinned for a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back