Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

38 year old giga chadpreet from Pakistan

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-

JFL if you think Chadpreets can't rival whitey. They are 1 in a 10,000 though....

he looks like the average whitecel here

mogs me from islamabad to islamagood

1% right there

he looks like the average whitecel here
Coping

Just be paki theory

cope, unless you live and work with Hollywood stars. He''s 38 too and the grey hairs aren't holding him back JFL.
i guarantee you the average white male has a more robust face

i guarantee you the average white male has a more robust face
I guarantee you most women dgaf and would choose this paki over any average whitecels.

Only noodlewhores with a white fetish are exceptions.

Is that a real person or a photoshopped creation?

hes using a filter that improves skin quality and minimizes wrinkles

Mogs me BRUTALLY :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

He has white features had you not mentioned it Id think he was

JFL if you think Chadpreets can't rival whitey. They are 1 in a 10,000 though....

1 in a billion, but will do fine anywhere except riceland, noodles hate anything not 100% pure JBW he'd be called out as a fraudster, plus I suspect heavy filters or lights

More like 1 in 10,000,000.
This.i lived in curryland for 6 months, never saw anyone like this. @Legendarywristcel wbu? What chances do you think of seeing curry like this is?

This.i lived in curryland for 6 months, never saw anyone like this. @Legendarywristcel wbu? What chances do you think of seeing curry like this is?

Hm... Rare I must say. Slightly less rare in northern parts such as Kashmir. Looks nothing like the average curry tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back