Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 38 years of inceldom and the realization that it's finally really over.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I am really sad. I could have been a good husband for a woman. Would have been loyal to her. I would have never cheated. Would not have let her down even if she got sick. Would have been a good father for the kids.

INSTEAD I was born into a ridiculous joke of a clown world that is entirely about materialistic shit. When your washing machine breaks down you don't repair it anymore. You through it out and get another one. You are used to replace what doesn't work. Likewise people are replacing each other in their relationships. You are nothing but a "good" on a "market" where you have a "market value" based on your looks and status.

Women are competing over the hottest guys on Instagram then eventually settle down with some retarded cuck.

Meanwhile my best years have passed me by. No first kiss. No first love. No first sex. No first relationship. Cuddling as teenagers...didn't happen. And now I am old. I am 38. The curtain has fallen. My life was nothing but a waste of resources so far.

Can you youngcels imagine how fucked up this is? I mean at least you can tell yourself that it might still happen. Like even if you are 30 you can still have a little bit of hope. But I am now at an age where it is final. No hope left. It's just...OVER. :cryfeels:

I cant even begin to imagine the pain of being an incel at 38. Holy fuck man can't believe you survived..

@Saudade thoughts? Will you make it that far in terms of age?

I'm just 29 and I need drugs to bear this miserable life. I don't know how you did it, to be honest. Isolation is the fucking worst feeling ever. There are days that, after working 8 hours, I really FEEL that I'm losing my fucking head.

Your post makes me so fucking sad. I don't know how many fucking times I've also thought "I would be an awesome husband... If ANY girl could see beyond my fucking face". This world is collapsing, there are no real values anymore. All that matters is physical appareance. It doesn't matter how hard you try, no effort is enough if you're an ugly male. I'm so fucking tired. Nothing is going to change, everything is going to be the same painful isolation, but everyday is harder and harder to just keep my sanity and to remember any reason to keep going... I'm just the worst version of myself, and every day it keeps getting worse and worse.

I'm so fucking sad...

I am really sad. I could have been a good husband for a woman. Would have been loyal to her. I would have never cheated. Would not have let her down even if she got sick. Would have been a good father for the kids.

INSTEAD I was born into a ridiculous joke of a clown world that is entirely about materialistic shit. When your washing machine breaks down you don't repair it anymore. You through it out and get another one. You are used to replace what doesn't work. Likewise people are replacing each other in their relationships. You are nothing but a "good" on a "market" where you have a "market value" based on your looks and status.

Women are competing over the hottest guys on Instagram then eventually settle down with some retarded cuck.

Meanwhile my best years have passed me by. No first kiss. No first love. No first sex. No first relationship. Cuddling as teenagers...didn't happen. And now I am old. I am 38. The curtain has fallen. My life was nothing but a waste of resources so far.

Can you youngcels imagine how fucked up this is? I mean at least you can tell yourself that it might still happen. Like even if you are 30 you can still have a little bit of hope. But I am now at an age where it is final. No hope left. It's just...OVER. :cryfeels:

Hopefully you can avoid this fate.. but some incels truly are out of time when they are balding, beer gut and can no longer maintain an erection.

Sorry brother. Im aware of the feeling. Time to become a trucker. Try meeting a woman in the street market stalls of Haiti

I think it's time to rope tbh

Agepill is brutal tbh

Sorry

It's been over for quite a while

I was born into a ridiculous joke of a clown world that is entirely about materialistic shit. When your washing machine breaks down you don't repair it anymore. You through it out and get another one. You are used to replace what doesn't work. Likewise people are replacing each other in their relationships. You are nothing but a "good" on a "market" where you have a "market value" based on your looks and status.

Many of us are the most sensible and noble guys. Sure we are all shitposting here and someone from Cucktears will tell themselves we deserve it and are bad people and shit but we all know things are not like that. We are human beings like everybody else and things could have turned out differently if only this world wasn't such a fucking joke of a place.

Here a song which catches my mood pretty well:

I think it's time to rope tbh

Due to my unhealthy lifestyle resulting from my inceldom it is not necessary. My life expectancy is almost exhausted anyway.

It doesn't matter how hard you try, no effort is enough if you're an ugly male. I'm so fucking tired. Nothing is going to change, everything is going to be the same painful isolation, but everyday is harder and harder to just keep my sanity and to remember any reason to keep going... I'm just the worst version of myself, and every day it keeps getting worse and worse.

I'm so fucking sad...
True shit.

Last edited:
At this point the Islamic invasion is nothing but the liberation of the western incels.

Brutal. I am also getting up there in age. :feels::feels:

It's impressive that you made it so long. I'm almost 30 now and I'm on the verge of losing my job because I can't stand coming home to an empty apartment anymore. It seems the only reason I'm alive is to work so I can afford to live to work again tomorrow. There's no meaning in anything I do. What little I do have isn't enough to keep me going much more.

It’s my birthday in a week and I’ll spend it like every other day. ALONE!

:feelsrope:

IT will say you're still young and have a life ahead of u :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

IT will say you're still young and have a life ahead of u

No they will say nothing because they only respond to threads that make us look bad. They hate us (just in case you didn't know).

Fucking boils my blood when they say this

It is like telling a 70 year old guy that was in jail innocently for 40 years: It all went out well for you. Now you are free. Enjoy your life.

Over for many men

:soy:Oh but sweetie you’re still young !:bluepill:
:soy:Men peak at 50!:redpill:
:soy:When you’re 50 all the girls will come to you!:redpill:
:soy:Just 12 more years!:redpill:

The truth it’s over :blackpill:

I will probably live to 100

It's absolutely over when you're 40. I hope I die long before reaching that age. I think I could not deal with the pain of being a 40-year-old virgin.

Bluepillers: 107

Me in 10 years

38? You are more than twice my age dude. Holy fuck.

Can you youngcels imagine how fucked up this is?

No because I gave up on chasing that fake dream in my 20's and also paid for sex to get the virginity out of the way, I really can't imagine being so stubborn and unrealistic that I keep chasing a dream that will never happen, and keep myself a permavirgin, and I'll bet you are still chasing it in some way, and you won't stop, and you'll wait till you are in your 50's to post another thread like this again

Seriously, JUST STOP AND MOVE ON lol, why do you even care about being a husband or having children anymore, haven't you been black pilled by now, none of that shit matters in this empty pointless world, its all just shit to pass the time, there's really no difference to a guy who spends his life playing video games in a basement to a man who spent his life as a soldier and family man, all jobs, hobbies, roles, etc are nothing but activities humans take part in to pass the time as we wait to die, that's it, all pointless shit to occupy our minds so we don't have to have existential thoughts about life and death

Society just pats you on the back for taking part in certain activities rather than others, but they are all equally meaningless in this reality

If there is a God he is no more impressed by a guy who can throw balls into hoops and gets paid millions in comparison to a guy who just played and beat MMO rpgs all day in his room and is a neet, both of their accomplishments mean nothing in the grand scheme of things

Want to have kids?

Are you white and at least 5ft 10In?

If yes you can just donate to a sperm clinic or something, you likely won't be refused unless you have some kind of physical or mental defect, donate to multiple different clinics to increase your chances

Donating to a sperm clinic one day is something I plan on doing

Or maybe I'll just trick a bitch into carrying my child like @itsOVER did in thailand

Why are you still playing by the rules if you know the game is rigged, that's the question you should be asking yourself, I'm tired of seeing threads like this

Hey, kid... In twenty years you'll be me.

It is what it is. Get used to it.

It ain't gonna change.

Sorry brother. Im aware of the feeling. Time to become a trucker. Try meeting a woman in the street market stalls of Haiti
The Haitian autobahn is a magnificent road!
No because I gave up on chasing that fake dream in my 20's and also paid for sex to get the virginity out of the way, I really can't imagine being so stubborn and unrealistic that I keep chasing a dream that will never happen, and keep myself a permavirgin, and I'll bet you are still chasing it in some way, and you won't stop, and you'll wait till you are in your 50's to post another thread like this again

Seriously, JUST STOP AND MOVE ON lol, why do you even care about being a husband or having children anymore, haven't you been black pilled by now, none of that shit matters in this empty pointless world, its all just shit to pass the time, there's really no difference to a guy who spends his life playing video games in a basement to a man who spent his life as a soldier and family man, all jobs, hobbies, roles, etc are nothing but activities humans take part in to pass the time as we wait to die, that's it, all pointless shit to occupy our minds so we don't have to have existential thoughts about life and death

Society just pats you on the back for taking part in certain activities rather than others, but they are all equally meaningless in this reality

If there is a God he is no more impressed by a guy who can throw balls into hoops and gets paid millions in comparison to a guy who just played and beat MMO rpgs all day in his room and is a neet, both of their accomplishments mean nothing in the grand scheme of things

Want to have kids?

If yes you can just donate to a sperm clinic or something, you likely won't be refused unless you have some kind of physical or mental defect, donate to multiple different clinics to increase your chances

Donating to a sperm clinic one day is something I plan on doing

Or maybe I'll just trick a bitch into carrying my child like @itsOVER did in thailand

Why are you still playing by the rules if you know the game is rigged, that's the question you should be asking yourself, I'm tired of seeing threads like this
Indeed. I quit wanting that life decades ago when i realized it wasn't happening.

Many of us are the most sensible and noble guys. Sure we are all shitposting here and someone from Cucktears will tell themselves we deserve it and are bad people and shit but we all know things are not like that. We are human beings like everybody else and things could have turned out differently if only this world wasn't such a fucking joke of a place.

Here a song which catches my mood pretty well:

Due to my unhealthy lifestyle resulting from my inceldom it is not necessary. My life expectancy is almost exhausted anyway.

Lol I instantly recognized the song as being from "Arrival". Very memorable.
sweetie you’re still young !:bluepill:
:soy:Men peak at 50!:redpill:
:soy:When you’re 50 all the girls will come to you!:redpill:
:soy:Just 12 more years!:redpill:

The truth it’s over

"I'm sure you will find someone soon"

Sweaty, you're still young, you have plenty of time. I know a guy who got GF when he turned 95.

Happy birthday in advance brocel. I wish you a good cope day.
THnx
We have similar taste in sullen music I think

Better than spending it with family who you barely know and they ask why you don't have a girlfriend.

My family is pretty accepting of my weirdness I’m still family to them

Posts like this show the harsh reality for many men. :feelsbadman:

How did u manage before incels.co, r/incels or any newer platform? How long were u bluepilled?

If you're white you're volcel

Six years more and I'm 40 yo , it's the final lap.

Seriously, JUST STOP AND MOVE ON lol, why do you even care about being a husband or having children anymore, haven't you been black pilled by now, none of that shit matters in this empty pointless world
Oh my man, almost no one can supress those feelings and desires, because their primal drivers exist in a primitive part of the human brain, one that we cannot access and modify. Our only way of counteracting it is by coping to mask off those feelings, and to make our brain focus on other thoughts. But every now and then, when all your coping mechanisms fail, they come crashing down upon you. If you can TRULY rid yourself of those irrational feelings and desires, then you're a blessed men.

Oh my man, almost no one can supress those feelings and desires, because their primal drivers exist in a primitive part of the human brain, one that we cannot access and modify. Our only way of counteracting it is by coping to mask off those feelings, and to make our brain focus on other thoughts. But every now and then, when all your coping mechanisms fail, they come crashing down upon you. If you can TRULY rid yourself of those irrational feelings and desires, then you're a blessed men.

Sorry I call BS on this, humans have trained ourselves to do and not to do many things, a lot of what we do today is based on culture and not biology, cultural values that we created and passed down and refined through generations. The average man won't hit a woman because he fears hurting her and fears being seen as a "bad person", do you think that's "biological" or "cultural", the answer is obvious, its a cultural value, cave men were probably slapping the fuck out of bitches as a norm JFL

The truth is that a lot of men just don't want to give up on the dream, because in some ways they enjoy just being able to think about it, they don't want to let go, it has nothing to do with anything "hardwired" into your brain, its just an excuse

Its funny how all that hardwired primitive thinking hasn't lead to all these incels raping any women, you'd think that would be the most naturally primitive and obvious response to our situation, yet for some reason cultural values and introspective thought wins out in this case, and you don't want to rape because you've been trained to think its "wrong" and to feel bad about it, and you are aware of the laws and risks

That same way of thinking can be applied to the "dreams" incels have, you are aware of the laws of today's sexual market and you can adopt the black pill as your new culture to shape what you desire, in the same way that you were raised to be disgusted by the thought of rape, you can make yourself understand that the "dream" you had is a lie, it never existed, and you need to be logical and stop chasing it

To act as if we have no control over our own desires is complete BS, one can literally shape the way they think, its just easier to tell yourself you can't, so you don't have to even try

It has nothing to do with incels "just can't resist", it has to do with the fact that they enjoy dreaming too much, and they don't want to give up the dream, ITS A CHOICE, absolutely nothing is stopping any of them from giving up such a pointless cope

Also JFL at saying we can't access or modify the way we think, the first animal humans domesticated was us, we domesticated ourselves, changed the way we think, act, communicate, etc

there's really no difference to a guy who spends his life playing video games in a basement to a man who spent his life as a soldier and family man, all jobs, hobbies, roles, etc are nothing but activities humans take part in to pass the time as we wait to die, that's it, all pointless shit to occupy our minds so we don't have to have existential thoughts about life and death

This bit is true but there is a slight difference that has a huge impact. If you act as a soldier or worker you are basically creating a "happiness quotient" for another person in some manner. If you just play vidya at least it is for your happiness (although it can be also pointed out you just bought the game-developer another line of coke as well).

I'm not saying don't work or something like that but realize the benefactor of your efforts. Again, nothing wrong with working but some lonely people are "workaholics" just to give themselves a pat on the back whilst there boss, co-workers, etc. are enjoying the fruits of the loners labor. Try not to be that guy or at least have some awareness of this.

If you are working for someone else's happiness you can't fool yourself anymore into thinking you aren't due to social media. Social-Media blew the doors open on individuals seeing/experiencing others lifestyles firsthand. One of the reasons for mass-immigration is because of the rise of tech/social-media in shithole countries. Migrants realized the vast divide between their value of labour vs. in the West. I'm kinda shocked MORE migrants/refugees haven't tried to march into the West tbh.

Cliffs: It's Over but enjoy the ride

Last edited:
Just fuckin brutal imma 31 truecel and I just know for a fact I'm going to be a 40 year old virgin. It stinks.

Want to have kids?

Strong bets that most incels are not both white and 5'10+, so we still have to do shit the hard way.

well when our time comes we will face it like real men and go knowing the truth that all is a lie and the darkness will embrace us with its cold but soothing peace and our minds that know suffering will be at ease.