Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 39days nofap forced

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
So i was forced to do nofap for 39days while i was in jail it was tough as every moment there are people around you so you never have the time of the day to bust a nut
Nofap is bullshit because i tried it a few years ago which i lasted 30+days a few times
Nofap only increases the frustration and stress levels and also make you very violent due to overload of T inside your body

Would you recommend it to low T people?

If NoFap increased T (which it doesn’t lol) every guy would be doing it.

I feel way more productive and less groggy when i’m on NoFap, It’s different for everybody though.
How was jail?

Would you recommend it to low T people?
Don't believe that streak bullshit
Just fap once a day or 4times a week is gonna improve your T overtime

I feel way more productive and less groggy when i’m on NoFap, It’s different for everybody though.
How was jail?
It does raise T not significantly but it does increase to a level which is noticeable
of course i didn't mention the positive sides to nofap like energy productivity and stamina.

The prison well the word defines it nothing special really just another shithole

Last edited:
The only increase in T from nofap is a momentary (and not all the big one) every week. I wouldn't say that's worth it. But just like nofap has no real positive effect on men overall, it also doesn't have that big of a negative effect. If you were stressed about not being able to fap you could just go and lift weights or do some other activity to get your "release", which is likely psychological anyway.

The only increase in T from nofap is a momentary (and not all the big one) every week. I wouldn't say that's worth it. But just like nofap has no real positive effect on men overall, it also doesn't have that big of a negative effect. If you were stressed about not being able to fap you could just go and lift weights or do some other activity to get your "release", which is likely psychological anyway.
self improvement is bullshit

I agree NoFap is cope but this "every guy would be doing it" thing is cope. Most guys are lazy bums.