Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

40% of 18-24yo Australians never have sex

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
1570354948901.png

54,000 people interviewed

No gender breakdown, safe to assume the entirety of that figure are male, perhaps some foids waiting for gigachad. Australian girls are massive whores, my sister being no exception.

Doesn't surprise me. Australia is a mixture of the UK and USA.

1570354948901.png

No gender breakdown, safe to assume the entirety of that figure are male, perhaps some foids waiting for gigachad. Australian girls are massive whores, my sister being no exception.
Whats the source of this? seems a little excessive

hm

or maybe not

maybe the problem really is that bad right now

although source would be nice

and it seems odd to say how often have sex without specifying a timeframe

eg in the past year or whatnot

They surely knew about the gender but didn't want to risk an ER.

The west has become a sick parody of itself.

Inceldom has become an epidemic

my sister being no exception.
Glad I don't have a sister, can't imagine someone with my genetics constantly fucking in the house whoever they want while I just have to rot.

I'm one of them lmao

The dating scene here is some of the most degenerate in the world, if you're an ethnic it's absolutley over.

Despite making up the 20% of the population chads fuck 80% of all females
Chads make up 5% of the population, 20% in looks are just a flat looks scale the vast majority of population are average

Can we just nuke the world already?

Australia is gonna have a serious civil war soon, at least I hope so.

Well, if it's 40% in total, you can assume that the majority are men, right? So, over 40% of men haven't had sex by 20-ish

I wish they took a survey like this in my country, I'd be interested in seeing the results.
The west has become a sick parody of itself.
Yep, sex is fucking everywhere in the media, being pushed in our faces constantly and people can talk more freely about it than ever before. Yet, we probably have higher numbers of involuntary male virgins than in any other era of history.

Notice how the two largest groups are polar opposites. It's incels and chads/foids who fuck a lot, with very little in between.
Well, if it's 40% in total, you can assume that the majority are men, right? So, over 40% of men haven't had sex by 20-ish
The 40% represent 80% of men and maybe a few extra foids who either lie or are extremely picky, extremely religious or mentally ill.
The people who fuck a lot (the under 1 week category) are chads, some chadlites and foids. The categories in between incels and the < 1 week group are high tier normies, some chadlites, lying incels and lying promiscuous foids. And maybe som extra picky foids.

Last edited:
During my parents generation 60% of 18-24 year olds were married and having sex daily.

During my grandparents generation 80% of 18-24 year olds were married and having sex daily.

Notice how the two largest groups are polar opposites. It's incels and chads/foids who fuck a lot, with very little in between.
that's because of the societal infrastructure that's collapsed in the past few decades, that's it right there, it allowed middle ground guys to have something

the same collapsed infrastructure that boomers still pretend exists when they ask "are my nephews coming along, son?"

Inceldom is truly on the rise. It will only get worse. 100% of females want to date the small top percentage of males, leaving is alone and loveless
During my parents generation 60% of 18-24 year olds were married and having sex daily.

During my grandparents generation 80% of 18-24 year olds were married and having sex daily.
Are people getting uglier or something

Yea i heard Australian foids have absolutely ridiculous standards for men

that's because of the societal infrastructure that's collapsed in the past few decades, that's it right there, it allowed middle ground guys to have something

the same collapsed infrastructure that boomers still pretend exists when they ask "are my nephews coming along, son?"
Economically, the middle class has been nuked. It looks like the same "middle class" in the sex/dating sphere has also been destroyed.

I might live in Australia and Im in my early 30s and Ive never had a single female show interest at me at any point in my life, not even a single occasion, not in real life, not online, not anywhere.

Yep, sex is fucking everywhere in the media, being pushed in our faces constantly and people can talk more freely about it than ever before. Yet, we probably have higher numbers of involuntary male virgins than in any other era of history.
We're living trough the biggest cocktease in history.

Economically, the middle class has been nuked. It looks like the same "middle class" in the sex/dating sphere has also been destroyed.
both are artificial constructs and about to collapse, they're no longer backed by anything

Australia probably has the highest percentage of Chads out of any country. It's called Chadstralia for a reason.

The standards of females are probably absolutely brutal when they have so many Chads to pick from.

(Incels: 54, Bluepillers: 115)

similar to the uk

Australia probably has the highest percentage of Chads out of any country. It's called Chadstralia for a reason.

The standards of females are probably absolutely brutal when they have so many Chads to pick from.
I don't go outside, but I almost never see Chads. Most people I see are weird and ugly.

Suifuel, australians are known for being the most confident; proof looks determine all

so what is the statistics of the genders then? How many percentage of males/females are having sex?

how long till the society collapses?

Most Aussies are chads. Just walking in Melbourne I get mogged the fuck out by 6’4 gigachads
I don't go outside, but I almost never see Chads. Most people I see are weird and ugly.
What city
The standards of females are probably absolutely brutal when they have so many Chads to pick from
Yeah. above average guys even have it tough if you don’t have a social circle

I might live in Australia and Im in my early 30s and Ive never had a single female show interest at me at any point in my life, not even a single occasion, not in real life, not online, not anywhere.
Australian women are extremely picky. Not worth trying tbh if you’re non-chad
Melbourne.
Full of gooks. But yeah you do get the occasional gigachads who mog the fuck out of everyone.
Yea i heard Australian foids have absolutely ridiculous standards for men
Yeah even westernised noodles only want tall and white chads, but you do get ugly noodles with average looking tall soyboys
Australia is gonna have a serious civil war soon, at least I hope so.
Australia is gonna get raped by China
All hail our chink overlords
images

Last edited:
aussiecels welcome

This is why our ancestors used to brutally punish pre-marital sex and adultery. Jfl at people nowadays who think they know better than all the major civilizations of the past. We're now reverting back to how it used to be during pre-historic times where Chad would dominate everyone else

Sexual revolution just means less sex for men.
We need equality where women don't get to fuck either

1570354948901.png

Australia is pretty close to Thailand...
i see a lot of hapa thai incels in the future.

Of course they include both genders to make it seem like it affects both genders but the difference is the men can´t get sex and the women won´t have sex unless it can be with Chad.
Sexual revolution just means less sex for men.
We need equality where women don't get to fuck either
This tbh

Australian women are out of control, you can basically just pretend those states are exclusively male
This. Of that 40 percent at least 95% are males.

Understand when most normie males are saying that they get laid, the same people who make fun of virgins, are getting starfish once a month sex with a 3/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back