Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 40% Of Adults In U.S. Sleep With A Teddy Bear

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
Link to study.

Is it loneliness, insecurity, maybe a mixture of both ? Do any fellow incels take a stuffed animal to bed with them ?

JFL if you don't always sleep holding a pillow and feel bad for throwing it around while making the bed because by now it feels like throwing around your gf

i dont. i didn't even like to as a kid

"adults". Probably just roastie foids tbh

40% of adults = 80% of foids

Honestly I sleep with this mask on because it makes me happy.
21946907d954387adceab6d47b4dc39f.jpg

I dont know how (((they))) actually pulled off infantilizing an entire country that was once so proud in such a short amount of time.

My cat sleeps with me ngl
+ I'm considering getting a daki

I dont know how (((they))) actually pulled off infantilizing an entire country that was once so proud in such a short amount of time.
I blame talmudvision for most people but for someone with shit-tier subhuman genes like me it never even began anyways.

This comes as a shock.

correct teddy bear to sex doll

I'm not too surprised. When you look around you see plenty of adult children.
Gee I wonder what kind of people would have a benefit of it...

Whatever copes your boat ...

stuffed animals are great substitute for social interaction if you're a autist tbh.

o.o that's just not true maybe like 1% "study"
JFL some retard writes junks with made up numbers on the internet doesn't make it true.

I also had a teddy bear, its a nice thing tbh.

JFL if you don't always sleep holding a pillow and feel bad for throwing it around while making the bed because by now it feels like throwing around your gf

I hug my childhood dog teddy and cry into it every night.

This is very hard to believe.

I use a body pillow,

fake news by gay jews

JFL if you don't have a teddy bear to sleep with

Yes bro loneliness is a growing problem, i sleep hugging my pillow tbh

I fucked my body pillow dreaming of it as my counselor many times.

I never thought someone would accurately describe how I sleep so accurately. i have two pillows to lay on and the soft one to hold at night:feelsohh:

I never thought someone would accurately describe how I sleep so accurately. i have two pillows to lay on and the soft one to hold at night:feelsohh:
Same, it's over

I still sleep with my monkey hand puppet since I was a baby until I was 18

I have like 5 teddies tbh, they're next to my bed but I don't cuddle them like a fucking beta

i have about 10 or 12 stuffed toys tbh

stuffed animals are great substitute for social interaction if you're a autist tbh.
True I got one myself, it's a stuffed soccerball though cause i'm alpha and like sports.

Sometimes I sleep with my waifu pillow.
I just want to be touched physically

How pathetic you can be hahahaha

I prefer the real thing which is my cats