Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 40% of Indian wives have regular sexual intercourse with men other than her husband

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
40% need to be stoned

Theyre ugly so i dont care.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/fa6ujy/40_of_indian_wives_have_regular_sexual/

@pp183 @PPEcel @Legendarywristcel

The study was conducted by Gleeden an extramarital dating site so there's some selective bias in there.

Gleeden is a French online dating community and social networking service primarily marketed to women, specifically those who are already in a relationship. In 2009, the site was launched in France. More than 65% of users reside in the European Union.

Started in France? Go figure. The French have always been tolerant of adultery and they even banned men from getting non-government ordered DNA tests on the children they raise.

Last edited:
jfl @ the state of indian marriages. So if a currycel marry, 40% chance he's gonna get cucked? holy fuck women need rehabilitation camps

I don't care cos I'm an incel anyway but take these surveys with a bucket of salt, these must be done in some ultra feminist woke circles with a sample size of 10, jfl if it's done by a French company, their marriage certificate and marriage was a laughing stock in 19th and 20th century Europe and I hope it still is.

Men still commit and get married why?

Over immensely

Over for ArrangedMarriagecels

40% admit it. 80% of women in all countries may do the same.

jfl @ the state of indian marriages. So if a currycel marry, 40% chance he's gonna get cucked? holy fuck women need rehabilitation camps

This puts all nails in the coffin for arranged marriage copers. Including foid government redistribution copers (which included me).

The study was conducted by Gleeden an extramarital dating site so there's some selective bias in there.
No doubt, you have to figure any foids on there are already willing to fuck men other than their husband, so at least 99% have accomplished that, and all we're really finding out is how often they manage to do it.

How much is 'regular' anyway?

And keep in mind, this is OVER in Krapistan where this is the norm. Imagine the stats here once these ugly dothead whores have been exposed to western degeneracy and feminism. Probably like 98% of careermaxxed curry doctors and engineers here are being cucked as we speak.

@pp183 HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO

No doubt, you have to figure any foids on there are already willing to fuck men other than their husband, so at least 99% have accomplished that, and all we're really finding out is how often they manage to do it.

How much is 'regular' anyway?
Agreed, the threads title is misleading. But it's not like most foids would rather have chad than an average dude as a husband anyways

Peace is a lie. There is no escape. No recall or intervention can work in this place.
Dancing anime girl

This puts all nails in the coffin for arranged marriage copers. Including foid government redistribution copers (which included me).
If she cheats she'll lose her government funds.

Just get arranged marriage bro

Men still commit and get married why?
they're bluepilled cucks that's why, many braindead zombies still think it is good to commit work hard be good a good person type of bullshit

Brutal CGC Pill

Curries Get Cucked!:feels:

I wouldnt touch the majority of currywhores.
True, most are pretty not great, it's getting worse now (from what I can observe from social media) with Indian women losing the only good thing about them, their tradness.

On a side note, it is funny how Times of India is considered a serious news outlet.

40% need to be stoned
And jfl at the most accurate comment calling them sluts being downvoted:feelskek:, women can do no wrong in the eyes of Redditors

Last edited:
it's not like most foids would rather have chad than an average dude as a husband anyways
I can see a good argument for many foids preferring sub-chad husbands sometimes because he's a more manageable beta who probably won't be able to fuck as many other women as a chad husband could.

OTOH chad husband is a great status symbol for the foid's ego, and she gets even more regular access to a chad, and can impede a chad's ability to fuck other women.

Even if she can't monopolize him she might still prefer just to restrict his access some and orbit him.

Plus there's the "cuckquean" factor: she may not actually care that he fucks other women: she might even be aroused by this.
And jfl at the most accurate comment calling them sluts being downvoted
Would you call a man who cheats on his wife a slut?

If feminism and sexual revolution blasts in curryland I can confirm 90% of currymen roping in 2 generations lol

Indian and Asian foids are the biggest race traitors.