Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 40 Percent of British Women Have Been Unfaithful and 1 in 5 Have Had Affairs, Daily Mail Finds

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...on-fifth-women-affair-told-women-strayed.html

Standing in the hallway of the home she shares with her husband and their teenage daughter, Stephanie Burton drops her overnight bag on to the floor and calls out to her family.
She kicks the bag from her husband’s path as he comes to greet her and, at the same time, makes a conscious effort to push aside the events of the past 24 hours — a stolen night in a hotel with her lover — and return her attentions to family life. To reality.
Reality, for Stephanie, means being a loving wife and mother; the busy woman in the office who gets things done; the daughter her ageing parents turn to for help because she lives much closer than her two older siblings.
‘I just get on with it all, to the best of my ability and without complaint, because all those things are important to me,’ stresses Stephanie, 40, who lives with her lawyer husband Michael and their 14-year-old daughter in Manchester.
‘But there’s another side to me that I now realise was seriously neglected until I started having an affair 18 months ago. Part of me wants to shake off the burden of responsibility once in a while; to be seen as a sexual being, above everything else, for a few hours.’
It sounds hard to understand or accept. Yet the double life that Stephanie keeps a secret from all but her closest friend — someone she says has enjoyed the odd dalliance herself — is less unusual than you might think.
According to an in-depth sex and relationship survey conducted by Femail, one in five British adult women has had an affair — and 40 per cent of those have been unfaithful to their current partner.
What’s more, nearly half of those husbands and partners — 47 per cent, according to the women we polled — remain oblivious to the fact that they were, or indeed are, being deceived.
Today, in the second part of our exclusive nationwide survey, we share the fascinating insights gained by talking candidly to more than 1,000 women of all ages about their sex lives, asking whether they’ve strayed and, if so, what they did to heal their relationship in the aftermath.
The results, and testimony from women like Stephanie, suggest that infidelity for women has as much to do with wanting a distraction from the mundanities of real life as physical thrills.
And it confirms just how dire and far-reaching the consequences can be for both parties.
Stephanie, a merchandiser for a large department store, is adamant she has no intention of leaving her husband. It would break up her family, cause heartache and disrupt a life that makes her broadly happy.
‘I love our home, we have a good social life, and I still have sex with Michael once a week or so,’ she says. ‘OK, I find him a bit dull after nearly 20 years together. He’s a workaholic and so consumed with his job that I often wish he’d find something else to talk about.
‘But I love him and can’t imagine spending my life with anyone else. In fact, I hoped our sex life might eventually be reignited by my affair.

I’d hate to spoil what we have, and I’m incredibly careful not to get caught. The fact I travel for work makes it easy to get away with the odd extra night here and there.’
though Stephanie’s lover is also married, she claims she doesn’t feel jealousy, or even guilt, towards his wife. ‘Neither of us wants anything long-term. If he announced he was leaving his wife, honestly I’d run a mile,’ she insists.
Maybe I should feel guilty that I’m betraying my daughter as well as her dad. But the way I see it, I’m happier at home, while my sexual needs are being met elsewhere. Isn’t that better?
Of course, many people would disagree with this assessment. Yet Stephanie is extremely self-aware and says she regards her affair as totally separate from her marriage — an exciting diversion with, as she sees it, minimal risk. It’s become a way of nourishing a side to her that family life quells.
‘This is what so often happens in an affair,’ says psychotherapist Lucy Beresford, author of Happy Relationships. ‘Women can feel a little exploited, to varying degrees, in their real-life roles. They’re working hard at being a brilliant wife, fantastic mother, dutiful daughter, and pushing themselves at work, too — but something’s missing.
‘Having an affair becomes a way of attending to the part of their psyche that feels neglected, without the pain and disruption of walking away from their marriage.’

All of these women should be stoned and then their bodies raped by subhumans and then fed to dogs and then the dog shit fed to pigs.

The survey proves that 60% of women lie in surveys.

timE to Rise up

The empathetic gender says IncelTears

You'd very unpleased if you would get a full access of the phone of the average roasties.

Can you imagine if you'd swapped the woman with a man?

I am sure the article would have had a very different tone.

Most disturbing thing about this article is that there are men who accept to touch average british pig woman, in fact not just touch but marry :feelspuke:

marry a rich workaholic cuck so they can complain about him being a rich workaholic cuck when cheating on him

Being in a relationship as a man = humiliation

Your title is wrong, dude. It doesn't say 40%, it says 40% of the 20% who have ever cheated.

So about 8% of British foids are cheating on their current partner.

JFL if you think the Daily Fail is a reliable paper, btw.

All of these women should be stoned and then their bodies raped by subhumans and then fed to dogs and then the dog shit fed to pigs.
That's unnecessarily cruel to the pigs, otherwise I completely agree.

death to all females

Can you imagine if you'd swapped the woman with a man?

I am sure the article would have had a very different tone.
The comments would be full of "ugh, see, this is why all men (read: Chads) are pigs".

Men spend a lot of time with their wives and try to make them happy: "he's just too boring, I no longer get excited from seeing him because we're together all the time".
Men try to leave their wives alone and focus on making money to support their family: "he's neglecting me, I guess I'll have to get my male attention somewhere else".

It's all just different ways of saying "my husband isn't Chad".

Your title is wrong, dude. It doesn't say 40%, it says 40% of the 20% who have ever cheated.

So about 8% of British foids are cheating on their current partner.

JFL if you think the Daily Fail is a reliable paper, btw.
They seem to be the only British newspaper who dare to talk about controversial subjects like Pakistani rape-gangs so they're still more reliable than the Jewish state-propaganda newspapers.

Anglo-Saxons have lost their charm long ago, even earlier than Germans.

They seem to be the only British newspaper who dare to talk about controversial subjects like Pakistani rape-gangs so they're still more reliable than the Jewish state-propaganda newspapers.
that's the #1 reason it's hated so much, anything about journalistic accuracy is a distant second

English Women are retarded cattle.
that's the #1 reason it's hated so much, anything about journalistic accuracy is a distant second
Somebody is offended.. that is why it is hated.. because it offends.

80% of the Daily Mail are stories about a C-list celebrity's wardrobe fail, the Royal Family, or some ridiculous claim about Brexit. Gutter journalism.

Looks like I've run into another alt-right nutter.

the average brit is ugly and inbred. you are just used to seeing tall good looking british models and actors who are normally from the upper class of British society.

it’s over for teethcels

That's the percentage that tells the truth

I lived in Manchester for a couple of years, the women weren't special to look at apart from the young university students. The men are very boring, all they care about is Manchester United Football Club and pubs, the wild man may support Manchester City Football Club and the wildest most interesting man may support Oldham Athletic Football Club.

It sure is nice of them media jews to ruin relationships by encouraging the worst in people. Any god that chooses them as his people should be strung up and left to rot as an example to other gods!