Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 40 year old chad cop arrested after trying to hook up with "16 year old girl/catfish"

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
6144910-robertdavies-w300.jpg

In what crazy world is a 16yo not old enough for sex?
Holy shit just burn society right now

how many states made 16 and 17 illegal, and what was the exact reason ? Someone needs to compile a history of "age of consent" laws by state and see the stupid justifications each state had

The funniest part of this is there was no 16 year old girl. It was a rice dude who looks 18+ and used computer magic to trannymax and agemax down into a prime goblin foid.

Two points:
  • This is some next level trannyshit.
  • This is how Asian men can beat white Chad.
This ricecel had the right idea. Every riceman should start running this game to try to lock up all the Chads. Once all the Chads are getting buttfucked in jail, the ethnics will inherit the earth. The Staceys will finally be ours.

Honestly. This shit's getting fucking ridiculous. Soon, 18's gonna be too young for these cucked faggots.

The funniest part of this is there was no 16 year old girl. It was a rice dude who looks 18+ and used computer magic to trannymax and agemax down into a prime goblin foid.

Two points:
  • This is some next level trannyshit.
  • This is how Asian men can beat white Chad.
This ricecel had the right idea. Every riceman should start running this game to try to lock up all the Chads. Once all the Chads are getting buttfucked in jail, the ethnics will inherit the earth. The Staceys will finally be ours.
I for one welcome our new rice overlords
Honestly. This shit's getting fucking ridiculous. Soon, 18's gonna be too young for these cucked faggots.

"she's still a teen! Child abuse!"

Pretty soon 18 will be too young for the SJWs.

Seriously guys though, I'm not even joking. This is weaponized catfishing. If this really works to put guys in jail, a motivated incel could get dozens of Chads jailed. In a small-moderate city there might only be a hundred or few hundred Chads in circulation. If you get half of them charged with attempted child luring or statutory rape or whatever this bullshit is, you can wipe out half the Chads.

These laws were designed to prevent ugly men from picking up young prime women. But here we have a likely incel or near incel riceman who has perverted those laws to destroy an aging Chad. That's fucking smart and a good way of using their normie cuck laws against them.

How many incels have dreamed of a way to take down Chad? This is the first legit method I've seen.

Pretty soon 18 will be too young for the SJWs.
Someone else said this exact thing above lol
Seriously guys though, I'm not even joking. This is weaponized catfishing. If this really works to put guys in jail, a motivated incel could get dozens of Chads jailed. In a small-moderate city there might only be a hundred or few hundred Chads in circulation. If you get half of them charged with attempted child luring or statutory rape or whatever this bullshit is, you can wipe out half the Chads.

These laws were designed to prevent ugly men from picking up young prime women. But here we have a likely incel or near incel riceman who has perverted those laws to destroy an aging Chad. That's fucking smart and a good way of using their normie cuck laws against them.

How many incels have dreamed of a way to take down Chad? This is the first legit method I've seen.
Perfect plan

Oh shit, and I didn't even think about the reverse version of this approach. Do you guys remember that Tinder experiment where they used that 14 year old male model? Girls were fucking going crazy for him and how "cute" he was.

You could seriously run this exact same experiment against women as well and get roasties jailed too. You'd have to run it very perfectly to get enough evidence to convince the cops, but if you can absolutely prove she was planning to fuck a ~14-15 year old boy, then under the same laws, they would be obligated to charge her.

You could fucking Chris Hansen a bunch of roasties using an underaged Chad. How would that be for karmic justice?

If you have any doubts it would work, just look at how many female teachers are fucking their 14 year old male students nowadays. It happens all the time. They want Chad at any age.

I hope someone does this either against Chads or roasties or both just to make up for all the poor omegas and betas that have been jailed already by normies like Hansen who just want to see low value men punished for existing. Spread the pain around. Let's see the Chads and roasties get their turn.

it gives women more power, so why not? it could go as high as 25 and people would allow it.

socially, you're already a monster rapist if you have just turned 30, and want to speak to a 21 year old woman. it's just not codified into law yet.

Oh shit, and I didn't even think about the reverse version of this approach. Do you guys remember that Tinder experiment where they used that 14 year old male model? Girls were fucking going crazy for him and how "cute" he was.

You could seriously run this exact same experiment against women as well and get roasties jailed too. You'd have to run it very perfectly to get enough evidence to convince the cops, but if you can absolutely prove she was planning to fuck a ~14-15 year old boy, then under the same laws, they would be obligated to charge her.

You could fucking Chris Hansen a bunch of roasties using an underaged Chad. How would that be for karmic justice?

If you have any doubts it would work, just look at how many female teachers are fucking their 14 year old male students nowadays. It happens all the time. They want Chad at any age.

I hope someone does this either against Chads or roasties or both just to make up for all the poor omegas and betas that have been jailed already by normies like Hansen who just want to see low value men punished for existing. Spread the pain around. Let's see the Chads and roasties get their turn.
Best plan ever. Lol

Retarded law but glad to see a faggot popo in prison

It's worth a shot, even if females can just get their charges dropped without explanation these days.

@AsiaCel you always said you wanted a legit/legal way to get back at the normies and destroy Chads/Roasties. What do you think?

Not only is this legal, you're technically a "hero" for doing it. Just don't target any beta/omega men and everything's cool.

@AsiaCel you always said you wanted a legit/legal way to get back at the normies and destroy Chads/Roasties. What do you think?

Not only is this legal, you're technically a "hero" for doing it. Just don't target any beta/omega men and everything's cool.
True

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back