Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 40 year old woman on r/Truefemcels

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
volcel if you wouldn't smash her tbh

That's her punisment for only wanting chad. Rot alone you bitch.

"The most perverse, surreal part of all of this is that I get approached by A LOT of men in bars, clubs."

:woke:TRU FEM CEL DO NOT EXIST

Fucking larp. So she gets approached en masse but only by faggots who wanted to suck her cock? Fuck off.

>So, I have had many guys interested in me for sex only
VOLCEL REEEEEE

Fucking larp. So she gets approached en masse but only by faggots who wanted to suck her cock? Fuck off.
She textually says she's being approached, but she considers those guys as perverts because she's too ugly to attract "good guys", and also she thinks they approach her because they think she has a D (lmao, who does this)

My convo with her

larp.
femcels do - not - exist. simple.

She can ascend by becoming trans and getting her dick sucked

"The most perverse, surreal part of all of this is that I get approached by A LOT of men in bars, clubs."

:woke:TRU FEM CEL DO NOT EXIST
To be fair, you purposefully left out the part right after "clubs" (and also put a false full stop after "clubs").
The full quotation is:
The most perverse, surreal part of all of this is that I get approached by A LOT of men in bars, clubs, who are then disappointed when they find out I was born a woman and I do not have a penis.

7686e234d098ec7a90c93158310e06f3.jpg

she said she looks like this

Women think being an incel is not being able to have a Chad commit to them.

Meanwhile the average incels can't even get a peck kiss from a 3/10 landwhale.

>be a genetic defect absolute subhuman
>get approached anyway because female

imagine if some turbomanlet with genetic condition and feminine voice got appraoched by women that have a thing for ftm

lmfao women literally cannot be incel no matter what they do it's actually fucking hilarious

so maybe femcels do exist, she seems genuine, many details

she should try tinder still, since we know any chick gets some matches there

She's a legit 1/10 if she looks like that woman from wikipedia, there's no saving her.

If you are legit deformed like that then no matter who you are, you should be considered a incel.

However, she get a lot of approaches and some people actually showed compassion to her.

She textually says she's being approached, but she considers those guys as perverts because she's too ugly to attract "good guys", and also she thinks they approach her because they think she has a D (lmao, who does this)

Female entitlement in a nutshell, perverts are too low for her I guess now she's rotting alone at 40.

To be fair, you purposefully left out the part right after "clubs" (and also put a false full stop after "clubs").
The full quotation is:
You buy this shit ? Seriously ? Dudes chasing ugly foids with a D unironically, and who then back off if the foid has a pussy ?

32961-full.png

Seriously ? SERIOUSLY ??? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

She's a legit 1/10 if she looks like that woman from wikipedia, there's no saving her.

If you are legit deformed like that then no matter who you are, you should be considered a incel.

However, she get a lot of approaches and some people actually showed compassion to her.

Female entitlement in a nutshell, perverts are too low for her I guess now she's rotting alone at 40.

Yeah, she's larping. I do agree though, if she truly looked like that then she would be Incel.

You buy this shit ? Seriously ? Dudes chasing ugly foids with a D unironically, and who then back off if the foid has a pussy ?

32961-full.png

Seriously ? SERIOUSLY ??? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
You don't think there are a significant number of men with a tranny fetish that want to be dicked?

Whether it's true or not, you larp as an intellectual and then post some cuck meme and spam emojis when someone calls you out on purposefully misquoting someone.

Stop giving them attention retards

You don't think there are a significant number of men with a tranny fetish that want to be dicked?

You can be bisexual or "deviant" of any sort, but that doesn't mean you'll reject a foid you find attractive, giving "she lacks D:feelsohh:" as a pretext.

I already told you somewhere I did an homosexual experiment by the past. Well, I can't imagine becoming picky with the girl who was once my "oneitis" just because she lacks a D. This is how ridiculous this whole situation looks to me.

you larp as an intellectual

LMAO, how so ?

You're the one constantly nitpicking me ( I'm beginning to think you might be some gay stalker tbh). Where did I pretend anything about myself to look more "intellectual" ? And now you accuse me of inventing stories while I'm just citing, nothing more.

purposefully misquoting someone
I wasn't going to quote an entire paragraph. Cuts need to be done. I made another message to add why I found the idea to be rejected as woman for lacking D absurd.

And even if it's true (let's just assume it's true), she still gets validation, which is more in a night than any trucel will get in his entire life. More in a single night than any trucel will get in his entire life.

Thus, femcels don't exist, I'm not particularly intellectual, and you're a bluepilled dickhead fegget.

She doesn't look like that.
It happened nonetheless.

Last edited:
femcel don't exist
l know a foid that had failed in HS and today she is 31 and has no diploma at all, never really worked, went to nightclubs since 17 yo
but she is a woman.....and she is married :/

you as a man, if you don't have any diploma after 25 yo, you are nothing, even a stone is better than you

If you have to ask, its over.
as if Chad wouldn't be able to find a foid if he didn't understand what was autistic about that interaction. It's only called autism if you're sub 6. Otherwise it's quirky. Just become Chad theory is my only hope :feelsautistic: :feelsrope: