Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 4000 messages

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
I have now achieved Wizard rank. This is appropriate as I will turn one next year when I become a 30-year-old virgin.

Abracadabra. XD

Which specialization will you pick when you turn 30?

Which specialization will you pick when you turn 30?
The necromancer

Congratz.
Heres a cookie that Max gave me.
He said, some whore was carrying it on the side walk, after he got done ravaging her dead corpse at the local mall.
Lmao
I´ll make him my disciple.

this rank has the best colour

JFL at us having the same colour and star count despite you postmogging me to oblivion.

Cucks read mods dont want to fix my one star into full. Feel robbed tbh.
Did you automatically have 5 stars when you were upgraded previously? You're so far ahead of the system I've lost track.

Did you automatically have 5 stars when you were upgraded previously? You're so far ahead of the system I've lost track.
Yes i had and i should have now coz there is only 100 posts for one star requirement (overpassed it 110 times at least) but instead of helping mods deleted my thread about it twice and Master on discord told me that i should report it to Serge.

Yes i had and i should have now coz there is only 100 posts for one star requirement (overpassed it 110 times at least) but instead of helping mods deleted my thread about it twice and Master on discord told me that i should report it to Serge.
That's pathetic. Sounds like someone has something against you tbh. Probably the same one who deleted your post of you quoting yourself and saying "quit it" while using a question mark avatar to keep himself hidden.

Postmaxxing is a weird thing to do tbh

That's pathetic. Sounds like someone has something against you tbh. Probably the same one who deleted your post of you quoting yourself and saying "quit it" while using a question mark avatar to keep himself hidden.
It's @i_a_m_i and i dont think he has something against me coz he could have warned me instead few times at least. Most of mods are very nice and kind for me (10 out of 17 my warnings are verbal even for extreme spam) but sometimes they should listen more tbh instead of deleting thread without proper reading.

4 k is a pretty good number. Not good enough to be on the members list but still not bad.