Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 45 year old Baldcel spends 1000's of dollars travelling to the USA, to lose his virginity to a 68 year old whore who slept with 800+ men. [Video]

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

This is just sad.

I don’t get it, why the US. Anyways i don’t care, everyone travel to the US and fill it with immigrants from ethnic countries, then just like Sweden they will all start raping women :feelsokman:

Not one second.

all he had to go was take finasteride to escape this fate

fucking idiot why didnt he go to SEA

Its always sad to see low T genetic Trash get beaten down by this World .

Holy cow at this awful embarassing televised charade.

Jews, stop it. Fucking stop.

SOme of us were never meant to exist

I seriously believe some men are subconsciously masochistic, and without them even knowing, their very psyche is working against them, trying to ruin their own lives, its the only way I can comprehend some of the decisions I see men making, because no fucking way a man and think these decisions through with a sound mind and come to the conclusion it is a logical and/or beneficial choice

He is definitely a facecel.

Its always sad to see low T genetic Trash get beaten down by this World .
--------------------------

been posted before, but holy fuck. I feel bad for that guy. look how much he's ate up all the bluepilled propaganda being fed to him. he could have spend a fraction of the money for a 10 times better looking young fit bitch. beyond bluepilled. I hope he's dead now.

jfl at "intimacy issues" ffs. I hate bluepillers

>800 men

I wouldn't go anywhere near that smallpox pussy. This man is insane.

What a beautiful documentary! I'm happy for him.

Damn br0 what a slayer