Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

47 year old midget caught twice sending sexual messages to a 15 year old

Poor guy. This is what decades of inceldom do to you.

Like I said in my song:

Love cravings cause desperation
Good sense flies out the window

Truecels can't keep getting away with it!!!!

The guy filming is no better than this dude.

JFL 15 year olds are fucking their 2nd guy by that age, and somehow its wrong for this dude to want to fuck one.

Clown world

me in 20 years

Once again. When you look like that and a 15 year old can get anyone she wants at that age, you seriously believe she would be interested in you?

not illegal if they go on a holiday trip to germany together

It's because he's old and ugly.
Tru

20210122 185144

Once again. When you look like that and a 15 year old can get anyone she wants at that age, you seriously believe she would be interested in you?
To be fair, this midget seems to be mentally deficient.

but still I agree. Doesn’t take a genius to realize you might not be able to date that

JFL this guy is a retard, actually thinks a woman is interested in a truecel like him and falls for it twice.

As usual foids don't face any consequences yet they get praised for being so brave strong and independent.

The state of bluepilled truecels.

I cant understand why are they called predators.

These vigilantes should've been run over by a tank.

sounds right

No 15 year old will be attracted to a guy like that lmao let alone want to fuck him.

This guy is getting charged for something that will never happen to him even in his dream.

Classifying girls in their mid-teens as minors is arbitrary, they made fine wives years younger than this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back