Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 47-year-old virgin Redditor is still obsessed with the idea of college life and attending a college party

I thought this was an utter larp. Then I saw the username. Nothings changed.

You mean you are a chad?

No, I'm saying this example of a Chad pulling trim from his bedroom only works because he has Tinder to expose himself to women. A Chad could not have done this in my time because there was no Tinder.

I'm 28 and feel the same man. I joined a frat but they got kicked off campus before I finished pledging and goddamn I wonder how different my life would be right now if I went somewhere else.

Time to face reality @FrothySolutions. You missed out on all your chances during college (like I did), and there's NOTHING you can do to rewind the clock or emulate that experience. You will just look like a creep and loser now if you make attempts at going to parties/clubs. So I hope you believe in reincarnation cause this was the last shot you ever got...
how old are you? is it too late to crash a frat party (24) at least (maybe bring beer in minecraft IDK)? (if you live in a college town).
you will never escape the unipill. the unipill is one of the brutalest. you will never be a normie or chad in the dorms having orgies in the hallways and sneaking around your RAs. even when you're 47 you will still be thinking about what you missed. it's so fucking over.
wtf. just realized it was frothy
The Unipill is FUCKING BRUTAL incelmatics https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7KU6rZRTjS2iXNC8-jQdhg especially says that is really the only SLIM chance you have of ascending due to being in an area with a high female ratio/young demographic. After uni you just work with old boomers and have ZERO chances to meet women!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back