Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 47-year-old virgin Redditor is still obsessed with the idea of college life and attending a college party

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/icdc9g/those_here_who_are_virgins_not_by_choice_what_do/

"I wouldn't be inkel if I lived on campus" :feelshaha:

Two months ago, he asks Reddit how he can get invited to a big house party, the type that frat Chads throw:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/gs8gvz/need_advice_how_do_i_get_invited_to_a_big_house/

He even asks a college subreddit what the inside of their dorms look like:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WVU/comments/huts40/does_anyone_here_know_what_the_dorms_look_like_on/

How can someone be a 47-year-old virgin -- I mean, old enough to be my dad -- and not understand that it is completely over for him? I have half a mind to ask him to join us.

@FrothySolutions Thoughts?

Is he the same guy of that other post yesterday?

U/FrothySolutions

:what:

oh shit

giga kek

i should've known that he'd be here already
:feelsseriously:

I'm pretty sure you posted in the other Frothy reddit thread. I'm calling bullshit that you didn't know it was him.

The entire thread is full of men @ReturnOfSaddam

@FrothySolutions is losing his mind

i understand how you wouldn't suspect him being on here.

on reddit he speaks the 'bluepill' language; as if he has no idea why he ended up as a 47 year old virgin. any incel on here would be able to tell you it's because of his looks/female hypergamy, yet he seems completely oblivious...as if the reason he couldn't get laid is because he lived off-campus LOL

I'm pretty sure you posted in the other Frothy reddit thread. I'm calling bullshit that you didn't know it was him.

I did notice the other Frothy Reddit thread but I honestly didn't notice the connection this time around until @RREEEEEEEEE tagged him, I just clicked on his name and his post history and was focused more on the material.

Now it all clicks.

The entire thread is full of men @ReturnOfSaddam
LMFAO this guy is fucking mental, what an absolute fucking retard. And yeah legit every single comment is a man. I remember on these kind of forums/posts a few years ago it was common to see the odd attention-whoring foid but there doesn't seem to be many of them anymore, I'm pretty sure even the lowest of the low bottom barrel reddit using obese women are getting railed by Chadlites now. It's so over.

oh shit

giga kek

i should've known that he'd be here already
It all makes sense now.
QONVIyz

@FrothySolutions You get into house parties by having friends/connections if you're male. If you're good friends you can get invited with relative ease. Alternatively you can get into parties if you bring several foids with you, but that's obviously not possible. And at your age, things are grim.

Well at least we know Frothy is legit

Grow up lol
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LMFAO this guy is fucking mental, what an absolute fucking retard. And yeah legit every single comment is a man. I remember on these kind of forums/posts a few years ago it was common to see the odd attention-whoring foid but there doesn't seem to be many of them anymore, I'm pretty sure even the lowest of the low bottom barrel reddit using obese women are getting railed by Chadlites now. It's so over.
Social media and dating apps are too big now, very few women use anything other than that and irl to get validation now. No point in attention whoring on shitholes like that sub. Tho some women still do it to stand out jfl

maybe he just didn't notice the username the first time he saw the reddit thread, I didn't either until it was pointed out.

"I wanted to make friends and have sex in college, but I didn't know "how" that was done".

There's no "how" for you, man.

:feelsohh: @FrothySolutions

@FrothySolutions You get into house parties by having friends/connections if you're male. If you're good friends you can get invited with relative ease. Alternatively you can get into parties if you bring several foids with you, but that's obviously not possible. And at your age, things are grim.
Yea they are grim for college aged males jfl

:waitwhat: :waitwhat: Isn't this the second time this thread is made here?

normies believe, well.. that a norm exists. They believe everyone is out there getting laid at college parties and having the times of their lives (which is maybe true for a couple luckmaxxed normies), but the brutal reality is that its 99% Of the time the college girls r going home with the minority of chads that are there. A normal life to a normie is just asking for a chad life.

0.00000000001% chance of it happening tbh

LOOOL holy shit. @FrothySolutions please tell me this wasnt a reddit larp. Its over dude... not even in the ironic fatalist attitude that many people have here but like dude cmon have some self cognitiont to realize it. This may be the biggest JFL ive seen on this site if thats really his age. Not because you are 47, but because you are 47 and are still idolizing what it would be like to slay at a college. Just go to SEA or the Netherlands if you're less adventerous and go to a prostitute.

I did notice the other Frothy Reddit thread but I honestly didn't notice the connection this time around until @RREEEEEEEEE tagged him, I just clicked on his name and his post history and was focused more on the material.

Now it all clicks.
I find it hard to believe you don't know who frothy is.
:waitwhat: :waitwhat: Isn't this the second time this thread is made here?
Yeah. And probably intentional this time around

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/icdc9g/those_here_who_are_virgins_not_by_choice_what_do/

Two months ago, he asks Reddit how he can get invited to a big house party, the type that frat Chads throw:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/gs8gvz/need_advice_how_do_i_get_invited_to_a_big_house/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WVU/comments/huts40/does_anyone_here_know_what_the_dorms_look_like_on/

How can someone be a 47-year-old virgin -- I mean, old enough to be my dad -- and not understand that it is completely over for him? I have half a mind to ask him to join us.

Becoming like this is my worst fear

Seems very low IQ to make your reddit handle the same as co, @FrothySolutions tell me this is not you please.
@FrothySolutions is losing his mind
It it's him frothy just get some hookers.

Last edited:
It's over, grandpa. Shouldn't seduced a 14/15 year old loli if you wanted sex so badly.

I am obsessed with all he is obsessed with too, I have no delusions whatsoever about materializing my fantasy (you have to be 6'5 and HUWHITE ARYAN anyway).

I would love nothing more than snorting cocaine off bush, and strangling naive sluts as I powerfuck them.

Last edited:
This is why men who lost the genetic lottery rope so often at 30. They don't want to reach the age where they are like this.

But in order to make friends I need to be on campus.

You know its that delusional idiot @FrothySolutions right? :feelskek:

This guy is the most dense human being I have ever encountered online

@FrothySolutions Is that actually your reddit account?
Edit:

Ho Lee fuk

You're 47!?

I'd better have something going on in my life otherwise I'm roping by 25ish.

How do you cope that long?
Edit:

Ho Lee fuk

You're 47!?

Edit:

Ho Lee fuk

You're 47!?

Last edited:

oh man that is fucking brutal

I am obsessed with all he is obsessed with too, I have no delusions whatsoever about materializing my fantasy (you have to be 6'5 and HUWHITE ARYAN anyway).

I would love nothing more than snorting cocaine off bush, and strangling naive sluts as I powerfuck them.
why bush?

i like foids shaven, i snort coke off their ass/back/abs instead

oh man that is fucking brutal

why bush?

i like foids shaven, i snort coke off their ass/back/abs instead
TUG on their bush, shampoo & vacuum it like a carpet, you can't do that if it's loli hairless

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back