Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4chad is blaspheming St Blackops2cel

Mindmaxx

Mindmaxx

Recruit
★★★
1553505997714.jpg

JFL, he doesn't look unhappy or upset in the original picture. Is this really the way normies see incels?

He mogs me regardless

Also everyone on 4chan now is basically from reddit

That picture is ancient.

In the last photo notice how his eye area and lips were slightly modified. Even his jaw

They also made his skin better with fewer imperfections.

they literally changed his skin tone, hairline/density, and skull shape

LOL they pretty much morphed his entire facial structure this picture only serves to reinforce looks theory

Just gain .5" of jawbone and a real life photogenic filter bro

saintblackops2cel need to join and guide us

Hate this picture. I am NW3 balding, what kind of fucking haircut should I get

Even after all this photoshop he still looks like shit lol.

Even after all this photoshop he still looks like shit lol.
And they morphed his facial bone structure and eye area, things that can only be fixed with surgery rather than stopping "self pity" and "trying".

He mogs me regardless

Also everyone on 4chan now is basically from reddit
I haven't been on 4chan in years and I was in disbelief. It's basically inceltears. They say the same things that makes no sense e.g.

If your parents are ugly and reproduced then why can't you?
Girls can pass on their shitty genetics no matter how short or facially ugly they are, and this is why incels exist or you got unlucky and got all the bad genes.

We post a picture of a facially attractive guy that has a good body and everyone assumes we think that body is everything, and that we just need to lift when incels say body is cope and it's all about the face.

Last edited:
/pol/ is cucked when it comes to incels. Well, 4/pol/ is actually cucked when it comes to just about anything actually.

I haven't been on 4chan in years and I was in disbelief. It's basically inceltears. They say the same things that makes no sense e.g.
IK how you feel. My origin site was r9k, I never used any of this braincels/r/incels shit. Really sad to see what I came from destroyed like that.

How is he supposed to get that hairstyle with the hairline that he has

These days I only use 4chan to browse Adult Gif. Every once in a while some good fap material is posted there.

That pic is from IncelTears.

Just a cope by incels in denial, they even made his hair grow and increased his skull size

JFL, next they will be morphing alphadestiny to Chris Hemsworth

just get a new hairline, a skin transplant, a full new set of teeth and a new neck bro

You see how his hairline got better?
full