Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 4chan is fucking racist

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Can't post from Kenya. Says IP range is blocked due to abuse or something?

whys your IP from Kenya if you are studying in the US ?

It cannot be racist as it is run by a colored person.

but i just read a thread from you where you were arguing with ur mother about not wanting to attend your fathers lecture in the US anymore

I hate 4chan.

you live in kenya? lol

It's over for kenya

but i just read a thread from you where you were arguing with ur mother about not wanting to attend your fathers lecture in the US anymore
no, in kenya..

aren't you curry? why you in kenya

"just move out, bro"

why do you even bother with the internet if you live in Kenya? just go hunt some gazelles bro

Is it easy to ascend in Kenya? Does a Kenya curry mog a Kenyan blackcel?

coz proxyfags bro
Is it easy to ascend in Kenya? Does a Kenya curry mog a Kenyan blackcel?
curries have higher status there and are often better looking than the average kenyan

Find and use a open vpn

you live in kenya? lol
source.gif

How is Kenya? Is it better than the Western World in terms of not tolerating faggots, foids being put in their places and etc?

It's over for vpncels.

Is 4chan a rice forum? Just wondering why it's called Chan. Not too familiar with this stuff as I am oldcel, but it's just an alternate Reddit right?

Smaller countries regularly get IP banned.I always get IP banned for no reason.

ken ya not take the racist comments to the heart

anyone know how to get around this?

don't they block vpn traffic or something? fucking fags why would they blanket ban a whole region if people just use vpns?
Not as far as I know. The vpn is supposed to make you look like you are connecting from another country so just use a ip address from the US or something.