Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 4chan /pol/ can't handle the blackpill

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
This is what happens you blackpill on 4chan, I get temp banned often, for posting blackpill content.

Reee

Few more days I can get back to Blackpilling 4chan again.

The mods I think are all Redpilled, Redpillers can't stand the Blackpill

Change your IP?

Can't. ISP wont allow it. You can only change IP here by calling up the ISP and requesting it and have to give a good reason for it. Static IP I think its called?

poltards are pretty boomer tier at this point ngl

Can't. ISP wont allow it. You can only change IP here by calling up the ISP and requesting it and have to give a good reason for it.
Say you were hacked by the hacker known as 4chan

they're all sexhavers who wouldn't bat an eye at marrying a tattooed "church girl" at age 30 and retroactively consider themselves as redpill chads because of it

Can't. ISP wont allow it. You can only change IP here by calling up the ISP and requesting it and have to give a good reason for it.
No you don't need to do that. Just unplug the router from the socket. Just remember to clear the browser cache before doing so. Leave it unplugged for a few minutes, it should be back with a different IP.

No you don't need to do that. Just unplug the router from the socket. Just remember to clear the browser cache before doing so. Leave it unplugged for a few minutes, it should be back with a different IP.

Doesn't work. It stays the same no matter what. Its a static I.P, had it for many years.

It's a shitty forum.

That's dynamic IP's right?
Doesn't work. It stays the same no matter what. Its a static I.P, had it for many years.
Safety. Not even once.

Imageboards suck in 2019 tbh. The imageboard peak era is gone and most IB moderation sucks balls. I haven't posted on chans for months now.

What did you say which got u banned?

It got infested by normies, hoteps and foids during the last Trump vs Hillary election

4chan is such soy shit now. You get banned for the most mild of trolling on that shithole now, totally worthless as an imageboard. To be honest the era of imageboards is over anyways, they aren't cool, edgy, or even fun anymore.

4chan is such soy shit now. You get banned for the most mild of trolling on that shithole now, totally worthless as an imageboard. To be honest the era of imageboards is over anyways, they aren't cool, edgy, or even fun anymore.

Why what happened to it?