Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4chan tradcucks are completely delusional and keep repeating the same lies, they still think wom*n don't care about looks at all

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

when will they learn, it's only, IT'S ONLY, about LOOKS

Last edited:
View attachment 378547

when will they learn, it's only, IT'S ONLY, about LOOKS
He is right! women in the past didn't cared nearly as much about looks because they couldn't afford it and they would already be happy if they could marry a beta provider. It was better than having to resort to prostitution.

they are delusional tbh

it's crazy to imagine what has 4chan become since the normie invasion

so many bluepilled shit in there

Imagine being this delusional.
Looks >>> money every time. Women will only settle for betabuxx if she cannot get chad. Even if she marries beta, she will still cheat on him with chad.

Would that foid in the picture fuck or be together with an auschwitzmaxxed Chad i wonder, i've always wondered if those FBB foids would want a scrawny chad BF who are much weaker than them. I always see them with buff guys. Sorry for going off topic but... Those 4chan guys still aren't blackpilled i see.

jfl at them. actually 0 IQ

In a way, it makes sense. According to Maslow's hierachy, sex comes after food and shelter. Foids didn't had a choice would be happy to reproduce regardless of the quality of male in olden times where they needed protection. The uprising of feminism just spelt the end for us.

Can't wait for AI plastic surgeons, all of us will be Chads in the future.

Who allowed feminism to exist?

The same "men" in power.

Holy shit - some great blackpills posted on that thread. A few even I had never seen before.

Half of /fit/ and /pol/ use "incel" as an insult and will fight tooth and nail about the redpill

There a literal "Family thread" every Friday for people with wives and husbands JFL

Apparenty, tradcucks are too engaged on their circlejerk to notice that the traditionalism ship has sailed and it ain't coming back for a good while. If they want to engage with normie women despite the current circumstances, that's fine, but believing in that "NAWALT Tradwife" pipe dream is pure copium.

they are delusional tbh
Apparenty, tradcucks are too engaged on their circlejerk to notice that the traditionalism ship has sailed and it ain't coming back for a good while. If they want to engage with normie women despite the current circumstances, that's fine, but believing in that "NAWALT Tradwife" pipe dream is pure copium.
Half of /fit/ and /pol/ use "incel" as an insult and will fight tooth and nail about the redpill

He's some what right but it's not that women aren't attracted to looks but rather they couldn't get any where on there own because they had not rights and couldn't work so she had to find a hard working man even if he was less attractive to survive. Then she was kept in place by social standards set forth mainly by religion to stay with him. Now that religion and societal standards are long gone and women no long need men to survive thanks to the government. so they can just fuck chad to get a good looking kid and just work to support themselves and have no need for hard working but generically bottom tier men like us.

also trad cucks and foid worshipers are 90% of the reason I left 4chins

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back