Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4chan vs reddit: which is more worse?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I browse /pol/ often and it is the most cucked place on the internet. Anytime incels get mentioned, it’s always as an insult. They always use ricecels like EurasianTiger as a scapegoat. Ironically, Elliot Rodger didn’t get along well with ET on Sluthate. Also, ER even wrote that being of mixed race made him "different from the normal fully white kids". He also said that he opposed interracial dating and made several racist posts regarding African-American, Hispanic, South Asian and East Asian people, stating that seeing men of these ethnic groups socializing with white women "makes you want to quit life." He once said “Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You're just butthurt that you were born as an Asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You'll never be half-white and you'll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.” In his manifesto, Rodger even wrote: “How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves.”

He was literally /pol/ material and yet /pol/ still hates him for not being chad. Elliot Rodger’s version of Fascism is one that rejects Chad Thundercock and where women get enslaved and sent to concentration camps. How could /pol/ possibly hate him? I don’t get it. He lines up with everything /pol/ is saying about women and race. And you also have the tranny problem as well. Another common trend for incel-related topics are trannies and the vast acceptance of this type of degeneracy on there.

As for Reddit, the place is equally as cucked, except they ban “hateful” subreddits, including incel subreddits. I’m hard-pressed to think of which one is worse. /r9k/ is basically /b/ now. /pol/ is also going that route and the moderation is fucking absurd. Any flat earth threads gets deleted while marxists get to post their inane bullshit there without any ban appeals. Jesus man. Fuck cuckchan AND r*Dd!t.

Both have the same level of faggotry

Reddit obviously but reddit also migrated to 4chan and have ruined a once respectable community and turned it into a faggot ridden, women worshipping, Zionist loving hellscape.

Well, on one hand you have a site filled with faggots and trannies, on the other hand you have a site filled with trannies and faggots. I will let you decide.

Reddit. /pol/ is the most popular board on 4chan which is why it's the most cancerous. Less popular boards are usually better.

Cuckit, @JohnDcel, which one?

Reddit, all 4chan has are cumbrains

4chan is still navigatable, the community on reddit is deplorable.
Besides, the whole system of karma, post approval, and shadowbanning will always put reddit at the bottom. I can't believe people there see absolutely nothing wrong with it! Even forums like this show posts from new members at the same level as posts from regulars, even if individual users disregard them more.

4chan is still navigatable, the community on reddit is deplorable.
Besides, the whole system of karma, post approval, and shadowbanning will always put reddit at the bottom. I can't believe people there see absolutely nothing wrong with it! Even forums like this show posts from new members at the same level as posts from regulars, even if individual users disregard them more.
That karma shit is beyond fucking gay.

reddit without a doubt. /pol/ is one board. redditors are insufferable cunts across the site, every sub, every hour, every second there's retards jacking themselves off to their own low IQ posts and takes which they think makes them look really smart. i think reddit is lower than sites like 9gag and ifunny tbh

Reddit easily

Two sides of the same coin. That's why I support a pro-male alt-left that is opposed to anti-white racism.

Reddit obviously but reddit also migrated to 4chan and have ruined a once respectable community and turned it into a faggot ridden, women worshipping, Zionist loving hellscape.

Both are shit but reddit is more so

/pol is for returded albinos.

This. I used pol religiously for four years, and it got more cucked each year. Then r/thedonald migrated there :kys: On top of that there are discord lgbtq fags raiding 24/7, and shills/bots working for all kinds of retarded causes. I hope pol gets shutdown tbh

This. I used pol religiously for four years, and it got more cucked each year. Then r/thedonald migrated there :kys: On top of that there are discord lgbtq fags raiding 24/7, and shills/bots working for all kinds of retarded causes. I hope pol gets shutdown tbh
This. r/the_cuckolds migration was the final straw.

Reddit. Reddit. Reddit. Reddit.

Depends on the 4chan board