Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4trans is full fag right now

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Are there any good alternatives after this cuckshow fully transitioned? Where do I get my virgin vs chad memes and other fun stuff now. This place is good for serious shit but I don't want constant suifuel and blackpills. I want entertainment. 8ch was slow and never very good before getting nuked.

I don't go to that site

It's basically 4chad.

There was a thread a few days ago where some guys were complaining about incel, and a whole bunch of people responded "just get your shit together bro, gen Z girls are easy bro, they'll go out with anybody who has their shit together bro"

I ragequit. I wish there was a good alternative to this place where incels are not constantly made fun of / belittled.

Are there any good alternatives after this cuckshow fully transitioned? Where do I get my virgin vs chad memes and other fun stuff now. This place is good for serious shit but I don't want constant suifuel and blackpills. I want entertainment. 8ch was slow and never very good before getting nuked.
failednormiechan

It's basically 4chad.

There was a thread a few days ago where some guys were complaining about incel, and a whole bunch of people responded "just get your shit together bro, gen Z girls are easy bro, they'll go out with anybody who has their shit together bro"

I ragequit. I wish there was a good alternative to this place where incels are not constantly made fun of / belittled.
Well if you're anonymous IT can't screencap and doxx you as easily :feelsthink:

My impression of 8ch was that it was full of boomers with really wacky Q-tier conspiracy theories.

Youtube comments are good for now. Oreoman and Kent are producing new content.
My impression of 8ch was that it was full of boomers with really wacky Q-tier conspiracy theories.
The only boards that had continuous content were /pol/ and /v/

4chan became leftist trash like cuckit

Kimmo fucking BTFO’d 4cuck back in ‘08. He’s the reason they instituted captchas and was also the reason why AT&T banned them.

The slow, creepy gentrification of internet is the saddest phenomenon I've ever witnessed.

Gentrification as in...?
Yeah I know I wasn't sure about this word. Probably a poor use.

I just meant that internet used to be so much more politically incorrect, now the thought police is everywhere.

Yeah I know I wasn't sure about this word. Probably a poor use.

I just meant that internet used to be so much more politically incorrect, now the thought police is everywhere.
This ngl

I only browse it occasionally to find good copes like movies suggestions or Jerking materials. Otherwise the place is insufferable.

U can go to wizardchan site. It's all 30+ rotting subhumans

And that's why I don't go there

It has been over for 4chan for a long time now.

The imageboard era as a whole is over. All the remaining imageboards are in the best case scenario shadows of what they once were.

woman post there, and i dont like it And I DONT USE IT

It's basically 4chad.

It's incredible how the main userbase of the site either left or roped.Yet no one from the newer users seems to understand this.

So many sites are becoming fag tbh

OOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEeeeeerrr