Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5/10 faces

tooth monster

tooth monster

monstre des dents
1555709980218-1.jpg

If you're sub5 like me, it's most definitely over. Asperger's is just a cherry on top.

Try being a sub3 turbomanlet

They’re averaged out faces technically so they end up above average but to women, they’re average and obv that leaves us as ugly. :woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree:

They all mog me

above average for men = average for women

in case if BrazilianMacacoSmemga stumbles upon this thread, this is why incels do not seem ugly to you, but statistics prove otherwise as all of us are bottom 80% men, thus we are ugly to women

5-6/10 most of the faces

They look so basic and average that it's almost scary.

Those are 5’s? LOL . It’s over.

Holy shit no wonder I'm turbo fucked, the average white American literally mogs the living shit out of everyone else on that list.

The average Japanese is very good looking I would say a 6/10 at least

I'm a sub5 ethnicel manlet with a fucked lower third and also NEET

These are 5s?

It's over

Just incase some stormfrontcel next time goes "North and South Curry is Retarded curry Cope"
South India

North India

I would most certainly stand out in that group. Its over

over for sub4cels

Either I'm a sub-3 or most of those are Chadlites and the white american is a Chad. I think it's the latter

I am a confirmed 1/10 in that case.

Lol I thought those were 6-7.

JFL at the average black guy faces.
Relative to them I'd be a one, but I'm not deformed to be a one so a strong 2 tbh.

The Italian guy mogs my nose and they known for big noses :feelsrope:

Faces on this chart is a morph(mix) of various face types,not exactly a particular phenotype,btw.

white america is the only chad in the poster.

Honestly though, those aren't truly average faces. It depends a lot on the individuals that were selected to do the composite.

They all mog me

When you take 100 random men and superpose their photos with software you get an attractive guy. Women see that as average or 5/10. Most men are below average.