Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5 HOURS. 25 APPROACHES. 25 REJECTIONS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
How do you rate those holes?

Imagine approaching women as a blackpilled subhuman hoping for success.

giphy.gif

See you ın court you sexuall harraser rapist ınkwell :soy:

High IQ and respect brother
In my country you would actually, literally be arrested and thrown in prison for cold approaching (not joking it really has happened)
Females are living Gods, ALL HAIL

Last edited:
We are all gonna make it.:feels:
Stay strong brocel

And CuckTears thought you became a chad :feelskek: :feelskek:

Wait like did you actually do cold approaches ? In daylight ? Even fucking chads arent succesful at that. Daygame is a meme.

If you failed at online dating try clubs/bars for cold approaching and your social circle for hot approaching.

Last edited:
Well you tried, but pretty much everyone who isn't a moron saw this outcome from a kilometer away
And CuckTears thought you became a chad :feelskek: :feelskek:
I wonder what bullshit excuses they will pull from their asses this time?

i couldnt do that but that sucks.....
i really hate that gender. and the way they try to rely on scumfuck cops to try protect them.. where will they be when the cops get their brains blown out......

i hate that fucking gender

Well congratulations, now you know you're incel regardless of your age. I know how soul crushing it is, I've been rejected in person more than 150 times. The silver lining could be that you can safely stop doing (or worrying about) anything that's even ancillary to being more attractive to women. You're instantly immune to the various dickpills and the norwood reaper can't ever hurt you.

Colvin, try Tinder, it's all about personality and your bio on Tinder.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

brutal stuff man just give up

Well congratulations, now you know you're incel regardless of your age. I know how soul crushing it is, I've been rejected in person more than 150 times. The silver lining could be that you can safely stop doing (or worrying about) anything that's even ancillary to being more attractive to women. You're instantly immune to the various dickpills and the norwood reaper can't ever hurt you.
Thanks.

It was brutal as fuck and soul crushing, but it had to happen. I had to see what approaching was like.

Colvin, try Tinder, it's all about personality and your bio on Tinder.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL at Tinder. Tinder is a hypergamous shithole where even Chadlites struggle.

I don't believe OP because autistic people can't pull it off. Autism is death.

I don't believe OP because autistic people can't pull it off. Autism is death.
I've seen other autistic kids, kids even further down the spectrum than me at my school approach before. Its possible.

That’s brutal

what did you say to the foids and did you even know them?

I would introduce myself and try to have a conversation. Would talk about general stuff and eventually ask them out. Some ended the conversation before that though.

I was approaching random foids.
what did they act like during the first half of the conversation?

They seemed uninterested and usually gave one or two word replies. Some even seemed repulsed :feelsrope:
that's what happens if you approach strangers.

How were you dressed
Try this next time
71OKlc h3zL AC UL1500

I admire your bravery, but don't take your failure so personal. There's videos on YT of cute guys trying that on camera and failing miserably.

Sometimes, all it takes is exploiting the right situation. Being in the right place at the right time.

Hey guys BUMMERPUA here. Women LOVE confidence. You need to approach ready and alpha.

in this forum message is a vocaroo recording what I SAID to FEMALES. The result? SEX

It's a number game bro.
Just need to hit the 2500 approach.

absolutely brutal man. I feel like shit even after one

At least you're batting 1.000 just not in the right direction.
Low-inhib mogs me though.

Foids are just cruel bro fuck the cunts.