Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5 HOURS. 25 APPROACHES. 25 REJECTIONS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Unlucky. You need to voice record the conversations so we can analyse them too.
HIGH IQ. Record or can't improve. Record or is a campfire story waste of 5 hours.

Nah I'm not gonna approach anymore. 25/25 rejections is already soul crushing enough.

I'm pretty sure this is illegal.
What do you mean illegal? Fucking chad approaches. 1 hard rejection, 10 soft rejections, 14 numbers of which 5 are insta dates.

HIGH IQ. Record or can't improve. Record or is a campfire story waste of 5 hours.

What do you mean illegal? Fucking chad approaches. 1 hard rejection, 10 soft rejections, 14 numbers of which 5 are insta dates.
Joined Apr 9, 2020
Posts 8
Online 3h 39m

Who's alt are you?

Cold approaching as an Incel will always lead to a rejection.

Joined Apr 9, 2020
Posts 8
Online 3h 39m

Who's alt are you?
Hi! Honestly, alt of none. I'm a first time poster main with 8 posts. :y'all:

Cold approaching as an Incel will always lead to a rejection.
True. But can he do something? Does he have any chance in club / Tinder / I dunno, fucking University setting? Now cold approach on street, yes, tried, failed, confirms the truth in what you said and what is quite a good solid piece of common knowledge

Brutal. One day in the summer of 2017 I went out and walked around looking for girls to approach for hours, but only approached 10 girls over the course of about seven hours. That was one of the worst days ever, and after that I vowed never to spend that much time in a single day approaching.

Feb 14 2020

Lol this guy is seriously disturbed

Lying is not cool guys, don't do it :what: