Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5 HOURS. 25 APPROACHES. 25 REJECTIONS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Update results for this thread: https://incels.is/threads/before-th...and-i-will-approach-10-20-times-today.186701/ I originally said 10-20 approaches but changed my mind on it. To hell, might as well do 25 approaches.

From 3:17pm (EST) to 8:17pm (EST), I spent 5 hours approaching in public (with some small breaks).

Results from approaching = 25 rejections.

ITS OVER. I got nothing. Zero. I'm still a virgin. I'm still an Incel. I'm still a KHHVcel.

Fucking hell. These were the worst 5 hours of my life. Was brutal as fuck but at least I can say I've tried.

@Angry_runt @Feces thoughts?

Brutally over for u my nignog

how do you approach lol ?
" hi , do you want to help me lose my virginity ? "

What was the most brutal reaction?

Based bro. Enjoy the truecel status. Will you approch 100 total or stopping at 25?

Brutal af, however respect for low inhib and trying.

See you in court appeals

Low inhib mogs me.

At least you tried, bro.

"Hey baby, wanna be quarantined with me for two weeks?"

Why the fuck someone who has the blackpill knowledge would approach? To prove sub 8 deniers wrong?

I GOT TOILET PAPER!

COME BACK!!!

Unlucky. You need to voice record the conversations so we can analyse them too.

Most likely not. These 5 hours were way too fucking brutal for me.
don't ever try this again bro, you already proved your point. Unless you get some plastic surgery you already know where you stand

How was your game bro? Lol jk.

Nigga are you ignoring me?

Why the fuck someone who has the blackpill knowledge would approach? To prove sub 8 deniers wrong?
He has autism. Frankly he would have to approach because he wouldn't be able to read any signals and he's clearly not Tyrone so he would never be approached. Even if he was in the look's range where he had a chance, but he isn't.

Video evidence or LARP jfl

"I dont have the balls to see where i stand, so i dont want anyone to try either!! Be a crab in a bucket with me

He has autism. Frankly he would have to approach because he wouldn't be able to read any signals and he's clearly not Tyrone so he would never be approached. Even if he was in the look's range where he had a chance, but he isn't.
Signals and social cues are redpill cope imo

"I dont have the balls to see where i stand, so i dont want anyone to try either!! Be a crab in a bucket with me

Just get yourself humiliated as 170 cm nigga theory

tell us how u approached though

Did you hold frame tho? Dude just give me money and it will bring you luck next time, trust me bro.

Because I need to at least try something. Doing Tinder wouldn't be any better.

Just illegally film people without permission, bro! :lul:
Tinder doesn’t get you in police custody though.

yes you need to try. Because otherwise you wouldn’t know for sure that it’s indeed over.
I never did mass approaches though, because IMO they only work for chad. But obviously me talking to a woman in bar or at a party the whole night didn’t bring me anywhere closer to her bedroom (at least not for fucking)than your strategy.

I think now is the worst time. I've heard talks online on people worried about even getting the virus from fucking.
So if the sex-havers are worried about that, I don't think in mere hanging out and dating or whatever will bode well with anyone. Chads or incel.

Keep trying. There's not much else to do. And you didn't get arrested.

Nigga are you ignoring me?
Source

This was the closest I got to having cops called.
Don't worry about that cunt. Even if she called the cops you'd already be long gone by the time they get there. If you're really worried then drive off somewhere a few miles away, and try again after.

Brutal as fuck

them to talk not can I

damn cunts are so evil, my condolences bro

inb4 BBCmaxx lololol
Also over for OP

Signals and social cues are redpill cope imo
they can be in many cases. The best way is to dumpster dive first, if you can get bottom tier foids, then you're not dogshit ugly