Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5 HOURS. 25 APPROACHES. 25 REJECTIONS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
:soy: just drink more soy bro, you can pay for a queen's dinner like me :soy:

Signals and social cues are redpill cope imo
No, they aren't because many women admit they don't want to approach anyone. It's never their ideal though they will do it time to time.

Frankly you seem them all the time in the real world.

Social cues and body language doesn't exist sounds like a major autism cope tbh. You can indeed tell if a girl is interested in you. There's even many stories from women giving signals to a guy and getting mad the guy didn't approach.

Last edited:
Just as I expected, it’s over for us

after corona probably try to mix it up you said you wanted to try with 100 foids. go to meet up, arcades , group shit, dance shit. random shit anything you can think of.

IT - "Just put yourself out there" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You should have hidden recorded the whole thing and upload it to youtube or bitchute, just to show even more the heavy double standards of these people and to see the bullshit excuses/reasons why you were rejected.

after corona probably try to mix it up you said you wanted to try with 100 foids. go to meet up, arcades , group shit, dance shit. random shit anything you can think of.
Nah I'm not gonna approach anymore. 25/25 rejections is already soul crushing enough.

You should have hidden recorded the whole thing and upload it to youtube or bitchute, just to show even more the heavy double standards of these people and to see the bullshit excuses/reasons why you were rejected.
I'm pretty sure this is illegal.

did you go after ugly foids?

I'm pretty sure this is illegal.

I meant with a hidden voice recorder, no cameras, I'm sure It's illegal only you film a person and show their faces without their permission. I've seen plenty of audio recordings on youtube.

A foid threatened to call the cops on me JFL.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Bitch probably thought you were gonna mug her or some shit

brutal tbh, there’s no point to approaching if you’re blackpilled bc you know the result

How does that make you feel?

Brutal. I can only you recommend the thing I have done in the past. Just go to a female and lift her without saying anythig to her first.

huge balls bro but it was obvious ngl

Pieces of shit bullying poor teencel. Beyond over.

26 was probably your lucky number bro

Will u come back, and tell us what happened or what?

Brutal rejection pill ngl

I would have quit after the first one, stronger than me

How does that make you feel?
Makes me feel like shit ngl. Completely destroyed my hope and positivity.

huge balls bro but it was obvious ngl
It was important to experience the blackpill in person ngl.

I'm surely into 4 figures in terms of attempts/approaches I've made in my life by now tbh. Still a 100% rejection rate. It's over
Damn, so 1,000+ rejections? Extremely brutal and soul crushing. I don't think I'd be able to survive that many rejections ngl.

Just approach literally every female on planet earth bro

its a numbers game bro
Just approach 4 billion females bro! Trust me bro, you'll find the one! :feelskek: :lul:
Will u come back, and tell us what happened or what?
But I already did?

Makes me feel like shit ngl. Completely destroyed my hope and positivity.
You had hope? I see some of the bluepillers on here got to you a little bit

Last edited:
bruh what did you expect

You had hope? I see some of the bluepillers on here got to you a little bit
I had to force myself to have a tiny bit of hope. Otherwise, I wouldn't have went through with this.

It's ova for ya, nigga.

Just be ugly bruh
No I meant how is it possible to enjoy being a truecel. I guess user Ropemaxx was just being sarcastic and I'm just reading into it too much.

OP, how are you starting conversation? And why aren't you low inhib enough to record it? Who cares if its illegal? Fuck em

OP, how are you starting conversation?
I would walk up to them, introduce myself, and have a civil/standard/normal conversation.
And why aren't you low inhib enough to record it? Who cares if its illegal? Fuck em
Just go to jail for holes theory.

Also trying to record and organize a 5 hour recording would be too much effort. Recording would be pointless.

If you have to approach, its already over.

Just go to jail for holes theory.

Also trying to record and organize a 5 hour recording would be too much effort. Recording would be pointless.
ok
I forgot about this brutal blackpill.

I'm starting to think I put in 5 hours of effort for nothing :feels: :feels: :feels:
in 5 hours you couldve reached close to 10k if you postmaxxed hard

Fucking brutal man. It never began for subhumans like us.

upload at least the audio of it bro i wanna hear the reactions

Well at least you are not in jail right now so that's good :rolleyes:

IT will NEVER touch this

I almost did. A foid threatened to call the cops on me.
Dude why are you even doing this? You will end up in a big trouble. Stop.

Dude why are you even doing this? You will end up in a big trouble. Stop.
Relax, I'm not gonna do 100 approaches. I've already stopped after 25 approaches.