Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 5 minutes ago, the most ragefuel moment happened

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
So I am in the public library right now, surfing the web and obviously here.

I need to take a leak so I go to the restroom, and I notice the women's restroom is closed for cleaning.

I walk into the men's room and it seems empty, but then I hear a FEMALE voice in one of the stalls. I stand on the doorway slightly surprised.

A moment later, a blonde foid in short shorts and a T-shirt walks out of the stall with her toddler kid. She looks at me, gives me a little chuckle, and says "sorry, the women's room was closed. Sorry." Chuckle.

I just ignore her.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?!

This whore thinks it is okay to just waltz in and use the MEN'S ROOM because she couldn't wait 5 minutes for the cleaning of the women's room to finish???

If a man just walks in and uses the women's room, you can be ASSURED that the whores will immediately call the fucking cops.

I am so FUCKING DONE with these entitled whores.

I need to take a leak so I go to the restroom, and I notice the women's restroom is closed for cleaning.

I walk into the men's room and it seems empty, but then I hear a FEMALE voice in one of the stalls. I stand on the doorway slightly surprised.

A moment later, a blonde foid in short shorts and a T-shirt walks out of the stall with her toddler kid. She looks at me, gives me a little chuckle, and says "sorry, the women's room was closed. Sorry." Chuckle.

I just ignore her.

This whore thinks it is okay to just waltz in and use the MEN'S ROOM because she couldn't wait 5 minutes for the cleaning of the women's room to finish???

If a man just walks in and uses the women's room, you can be ASSURED that the whores will immediately call the fucking cops.

If the inverse happened...
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: duh trageeddiii !!!!
I would blow their fucking head off.
No remorse.

Finland is so cucked they are building on most new buildings unisex-toilets to not offend transsexuals so we gotta share toilet with foids who're there to change their tampons and shit :feelspuke:

Double standard sucks, but try to not let it ruin your day, we already have so little joy in life and negative emotions suck. alternatively, let that hate fuel you for bigger things.

I was this close to actually confronting her about her action, but her 3 or 4 year old toddler was just babbling beside her, so couldn't do it.

I did the same thing with the women's restroom once.

When Chad walks into the w*m*n's room, they think "wow, who's the lucky girl?"

When incel walks into the w*m*n's room, they think "oh my god someone arrest this creep, he's trying to rape"

imagine if a guy did that and went to foid room.. it would be the end of the world

I don’t want to be in a restroom and have to smell a shit made of last nights Olive Garden combined with Chad cum. :feelspuke:

dont some places have the mens restrooms now for trannies too but the womans is woman only?

I did the same thing with the women's restroom once.
Same here. If I need toilet, then I just use nearest restroom. We man should have the right to use any restroom we want.

I cannot tell you how many times this has happened to me. I was once at McDonald's, and had to piss like a motherfucker, and was waiting for 15 mins outside the men's room. This homeless chick comes out and looks at me like I'M the one with the problem.

Another rage inducing story - I was once at a metal concert, and waiting in line to go to the toilet. This little mexican bitch gets into line next to me, and I tell her "the women's line is over there", and she goes "ssssshhhhh", wanting me to cover for her. I tell her she can't be here, and she flips out at me. She even goes so far to LARP as a tranny, "I'm a man! You're being mean!". Then she gets up in my face, "I'm a mexican, I know how to fight!". I don't budge at all, I'm not even giving her eye contact. She then tries to kiss my ass by trying to give me a high five, and I ignore her again. She finally fucked off, and I turn to the guy next to me and say "what a fucking cunt". He replies "they want equal rights, but not equal responsibilities". I was shocked to run into a guy who wasn't cucked. Even more shocking was the fact that there were 10+ guys in line, and not one person whiteknighted for her. People are waking up.

Another time I go to pee, and there are women lined up outside the women's room. I go to use the men's room, and one of the women in line says "oh there's a lady in there". I say "That's fucked up. They'd call the cops on a guy if he was in the women's room". This one old woman has the most shocked expression on her face. Another says "I know but you need to be nice to her when she comes out". The lady finally comes out of the men's room and goes "sorry", pretending like she's innocent. If I hadn't been on the clock working, I'd have chewed her out.

Last edited:
Disgusting. Females dont know how to follow standards. Gas.

Women can never be creeps or do wrong

She said "sorry" twice, you sure you're not Chad bro?

They're important.
We aren't.

I just ignore her.

being a woman isnt much different from being a toddler