Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 5% of coronavirus death in the UK are Jewish.

Very nice tbh

hopefully it kills enough

It came from China.

Seems kind of anti-semitic

Oy Vey, another psyops. They get to crash the world economy and play the victim.

(((China)))

Oy Vey, another psyops. They get to crash the world economy and play the victim.

So now China is Jewish? I played along at first with the whole "Jewish conspiracy" thing but people were like "No no, China's fine, they're not Jewish. Coronavirus isn't Jewish." Now it is? Why can't we agree on anything?

So now China is Jewish? I played along at first with the whole "Jewish conspiracy" thing but people were like "No no, China's fine, they're not Jewish. Coronavirus isn't Jewish." Now it is? Why can't we agree on anything?
Ah yes there are many layers and misdirections.
But you will never hear the President of The United States stand up and critise his masters
Whattheishappeningdoesntisrealhavealarge b29c0b9ce7095ea847f4601ed9b4c148

Sub-atomic IQ cope.

I hope every jew gets circumcised again without anaethesia

This time the oven will be real when you get gassed by corona chan.
I’m not Jewish.
Also reminder the creator of the SS alongside Hitler, member #2 Emil Maurice was a half Jew.

I’m not Jewish.
Also reminder the creator of the SS alongside Hitler, member #2 Emil Maurice was a half Jew.
You admitted to having jewish ancestors which makes you 100% jew.

You admitted to having jewish ancestors which makes you 100% jew.
Yes, my grandfather was Jewish.
That means, according to the Nuremberg Race Laws, I’m a mischling of the second degree. Meaning I won’t be gassed, sorry!

Also I’m not a NatSoc but I don’t hate Hitler either.

That means, according to stormfront, you are a jew.
HAHAHAHAHA STORMFRONT. :feelstastyman:
Oh god please don’t tell me you un ironically browse that bullshit forum.
They don’t even follow Hitler’s policies correctly and radicalize everything he says.
But oh well, low IQ attracts other lower IQ followers.

HAHAHAHAHA NUREMBER RACE LAWS. Go fuck yourself retard.
What? I’m following the Race Laws set up by the same people who murdered 20 gorillion Jews.

HAHAHAHAHA NUREMBER RACE LAWS. Go fuck yourself retard.

And how would you know this unless your browse that site?
Well of course you have to know about a subject to give your opinion about it. I can’t just go screaming like a chicken without a head about something I’ve never visited / looked into.

What? I’m following the Race Laws set up by the same people who murdered 20 gorillion Jews.
And those people no longer exist. White Nationalists still do.

And those people no longer exist. White Nationalists still do.
White Nationalists taking power is a distant dream, a big cope. Only thing they know how to do is scream about stuff online and commit mass shootings that will do nothing good for their cause.

Not to mention most white nationalists are larpers and most are American. ( Ironic )

White Nationalists taking power is a distant dream, a big cope. Only thing they know how to do is scream about stuff online and commit mass shootings that will do nothing good for their cause.

Not to mention most white nationalists are larpers and most are American. ( Ironic )
None of this changes the fact that you're a kike.

This is very frustrating but I know you’re shitposting, while @Blackpill Rage is a full on retard that consumes everything like the robotic faggot that he is.
Sorry not my fault that you're a kike.

Sorry not my fault that you're a kike.
You’re just mad that I wouldn’t be gassed in Nazi Germany. Keep crying and keep coping with Stormfront. ( A bunch of idiots who read Mein Kampf once. )

You’re just mad that I wouldn’t be gassed in Nazi Germany. Keep crying and keep coping with Stormfront. ( A bunch of idiots who read Mein Kampf once. )
Planck scale IQ shitpost. No one was gassed in Nazi Germany. You're just mad that racially aware whites consider you a kike.

not surprising as they all do large gatherings

the atomised white gentiles shall inherit the earth

Planck scale IQ shitpost. No one was gassed in Nazi Germany. You're just mad that racially aware whites consider you a kike.
Hold on, I just noticed something... “ethnic”.
JFL I’ve been arguing about Stormfront with an ethnic.
Waste of time.

Hold on, I just noticed something... “ethnic”.
JFL I’ve been arguing about Stormfront with an ethnic.
Waste of time.
Says the kike who doesn't think he's a kike because of some WW2 race law.

Says the kike who doesn't think he's a kike because of some WW2 race law.
If I’m a Jew by your standards then a mulatto is white. Doesn’t make much sense does it?
I’m not going to argue with you anymore because you’re an ethnic and you have no saying in defending Stormfront :lul:

Look up Chinese jews. They are real!
https://www.timesofisrael.com/nearly-5-of-uk-coronavirus-dead-are-jewish/

They only make up 0.3% of the UK's population. LMAO @ this jew bioweapon coming back to bite them in the ass. MAJOR LIFEFUEL!
Don't deny the holocough!

The dead jews escape to isfail. And the living get to escape Europe before the economic crash! It's a win-win for them.