Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5 videos of men hitting back women

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Guy in the 4th video had killer aim.

So much dopamine, thank you very much :D

I like the little walk he does in the last just before upercutting her

That's a fookin feeeeeeeemale! :feels:

3rd one gigabased and what the fuck is the deal with simps defending those whores

Holy shit all so based, especially 3rd and 5th ones.

Women are pathetically big mouthed (Especially Niggers), but there's nothing behind it.

Sheboons are the worst foids, even their nigger males hate them to the point that they would use brute force without hesitation (as it is the only thing that those boons would understand).

Feminism is about equality afterall

i rember a black guy in france hit a women in the face, but i cant find the video anymore

Nigger foids are the worst ones out there. They deserve to be slaves in the Cotton fields again

Watching sheboons get destroyed does nothing for me. They are masculine bottom of the barrel SMV. More white foids getting ktfo please.

notice how in the 4th vidya, the female was gonna stab him as soon as he switched field of vision.
CSGO pro aim.

I have seen my fair share of black foids acting like savages, and I am sure even normies know how many black foids behave, though they'll never say it out loud.

Good gracious, the bus driver uppercut.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That upper cut was damn good.

"She wanna be a man. I'm gonna treat you like a man"
Fuck yeah

[NSFW]
Roastie gets BTFO :feelskek:

The dude on the bus was my favorite, he went on black mode and punched the b3atch lol. By the way she almost hijacked the bus into an accident.

The ricecel knocking out the landwhale was my favorite, especially how he kicks her for good measure after she's down

equal rights and equal lefts

"She want to be a man, i'ma treat her like a man"

Yes, nigger foids are fucking despicable.
They really are the reason why I am racist towards niggers. Also the tyrones are thugs and retarded monkeys. Both of them are the reason why I have come to believe that niggers are more closely related to monkeys and apes than humans

europeans really should have racemixxed with them when they colonized africa. Would have done the world a big favor. Same goes for the brits in India
Yes, nigger foids are fucking despicable.
Most of them are, but they can be pretty hot too

7535e6896900a2fa203e8cbd4c715da6.jpg

why I have come to believe that niggers are more closely related to monkeys and apes than humans
That's cope. humans are just shit

Last edited:
JFL itss like watching animal planet.

3rd one voice went through puberty in 30 seconds

And all of these arguments were instigated by the females. Females really need to learn their place and stop resorting to physical violence
niggers are more closely related to monkeys and apes than humans
I always find such comments funny considering black people are probably the “most” homo sapien because of a lack of “archaic” admixture, but I think that might be changing. I recently read a study that found sub Saharan West Africans apparently have non negligible Neanderthal admixture. It seems people left and then came back to Africa to mate before people migrating once again

And all of these arguments were instigated by the females. Females really need to learn their place and stop resorting to physical violence

I always find such comments funny considering black people are probably the “most” homo sapien because of a lack of “archaic” admixture, but I think that might be changing. I recently read a study that found sub Saharan West Africans apparently have non negligible Neanderthal admixture. It seems people left and then came back to Africa to mate before people migrating once again
Yeah I know Homo sapiens are originally African. West Africans do have some Neanderthal features and I am pretty sure there has been breeding with Neanderthals to result in this. I mainly said that niggers are not human because of how stupid a lot of them are. It’s like they might as well be animals because of how stupid they act and how almost all of them are thugs or whores.

[NSFW]
Roastie gets BTFO :feelskek:
View attachment 289032
Wtf why they do that? Can someone translate? I heard something about her thieving but what's the deal?
Seriously though, when did women become so violent? I never saw anything remotely violent from foids until 2 years ago, is that just me or was it always like that and I just didn't see it?

Also is it right to assume foids are never violent go Chad, only to low value men?

too many niggers. enjoyed the rice vid tho. do you have more
Wtf why they do that? Can someone translate? I heard something about her thieving but what's the deal?
Seriously though, when did women become so violent? I never saw anything remotely violent from foids until 2 years ago, is that just me or was it always like that and I just didn't see it?

Also is it right to assume foids are never violent go Chad, only to low value men?
do you watch normie tv shows? it depicts foids beating guys in cqc very often. it's laughable but the foids eat it up

I get what you're trying to say, but sorry, it's hard for me to form attraction towards black women; the ones in that photo are hot, yes, but even the best looking black girl evokes childhood memories of vicious behavior, crude manners, and disgusting hygiene.

They really are the reason why I am racist towards niggers. Also the tyrones are thugs and retarded monkeys. Both of them are the reason why I have come to believe that niggers are more closely related to monkeys and apes than humans

Yup I feel the same way. Their meltdowns and tantrums are very similar to apes. And I hate how as a Latino, I'm expected to side with niggers, when in reality, they are even more racists towards other non-whites than white people.

europeans really should have racemixxed with them when they colonized africa. Would have done the world a big favor. Same goes for the brits in India

Yes they're hot; I think its because those foids' skull have more Caucasian features than typical African skulls. Usually in African skulls you see the jaw protrude a lot more (resulting in the 'nigger' lips) and also the nasal aperture being wider.

I get what you're trying to say, but sorry, it's hard for me to form attraction towards black women; the ones in that photo are hot, yes, but even the best looking black girl evokes childhood memories of vicious behavior, crude manners, and disgusting hygiene.
Fair enough, I wasn't really trying to convince you of anything tbh, just wanted to share that pic
Yes they're hot; I think its because those foids' skull have more Caucasian features than typical African skulls. Usually in African skulls you see the jaw protrude a lot more (resulting in the 'nigger' lips) and also the nasal aperture being wider.
Yeah, it's ussually Africans closer to the north, like Somalis or Marutanians, who look better.

also, their thighs are thicc

what is archaic supposed to mean?

Last edited:
Yup I feel the same way. Their meltdowns and tantrums are very similar to apes. And I hate how as a Latino, I'm expected to side with niggers, when in reality, they are even more racists towards other non-whites than white people.
The way that niggers become violent almost immediately and throw tantrums in public is how monkeys and chimpanzees behave. Niggers are also more racist than whites and act extremely entitled

I think he knows what he meant by niggers, because there are niggers and then black people

You can still see those cucks were holding back, only the fat sheboon got knocked out.