Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

50 million unemployed with not a pot to piss in will run out of unemployment checks in 2 months in the US

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
USA is going to be a shitshow of homeless, broke, incel men.

Here there is zero support for broke / poor men. If you're caught sleeping in your car, the police harass you. You're basically forced to commit suicide if you run out of money in the USA.

USA will become more like China where the brightest students fight each other for a government job instead of some private sector work.

2020 is just getting fucking started.

May this herald revolutionary currents to come.

The 2020s will be a very a interesting decade.

Looking at all the Elliot avatars and thinking he was a brain dead retard, but now I'm thinking he had the right idea.

The funny thing is the men with power and money will just have a greater time than they are now. Women will flock and openly fuck them in the streets because women will also have no money but they can always shack up with a guy for shelter and food. Any of these Moneymaxxing Incels is going to be on top of the world for this decade. I, unfortunately, am not one of them but hey. Maybe I can find a homeless 50yo woman to give me a gummy one day because she doesn't want to sleep outside in the snow. Then I can piss in her mouth to give her a warm drink. Because I am selfless like that.

"I don’t blame any breed dog, I don’t.”

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

This is a microcosm of how women get abused by psychopathic Chad but don't blame him personally. What slaves!

Good, the normies will know how it feels to be us,

Enjoy the shitshow, brother,

USA is going to be a shitshow of homeless, broke, incel men.

Here there is zero support for broke / poor men. If you're caught sleeping in your car, the police harass you. You're basically forced to commit suicide if you run out of money in the USA.

USA will become more like China where the brightest students fight each other for a government job instead of some private sector work.

2020 is just getting fucking started.
I'm more seeing an increased police presence in the highways trying to shake up people who have money get to score some frivolous tickets. FUCK THE POLICE

The funny thing is the men with power and money will just have a greater time than they are now. Women will flock and openly fuck them in the streets because women will also have no money but they can always shack up with a guy for shelter and food. Any of these Moneymaxxing Incels is going to be on top of the world for this decade.
This.
The 2020s will be a very a interesting decade.
The only thing we can do is watch from the sidelines.
86f 1

I'm more seeing an increased police presence in the highways trying to shake up people who have money get to score some frivolous tickets. FUCK THE POLICE
Wtf, I have not seem more police myself but it would make sense because police are free to keep contraband money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back