Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 50 naked screaming whores appreciating women empowerment

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Excess estrogen and extreme feminism are the culprits here

They kept fucking zooming in on the disgusting fat muffin shaped bitch too. A fucking tragedy tbh.

JFL feminism has spread to the third world. It's fucking over.

females are retarded

more proof that women are animals and belong in cages

Imagine the smell.

I wish to rape those whores. But I am civilized and wont imitate their degeneracy. Those foids are morally disgusting. They keep making those protests against "feminicide", whatever may it be, but simultaneously keep defending abortion and desecrating church grounds. Fuck em.

I hate foids.

teri maaki choot pe mein tatti karta hoon, saley mothercod.

TPLu4Eo.gif
Currys are disgusting asf.

teri maa ki vegene roz mere lund se guzarti hai aur usmein halka hoke teri paan ki bob mein peshab karta hoon, saley raand ke paidayish
0Ov1zGk.jpg

Hi @SergeantIncel, can we ban this spammer? this curry keeps coming into my threads and spamming continuously in hindi, very annoying. Thanks in advance.

They all deserve to be sold into sex slavery and put to auction.

Just LOL at those screeching banshee's.

@SergeantIncel, this is the first time i did it, i wanted to be sure he is not a larper, please don't ban me over this. the rest of my posts will abide by the rules now.

@SergeantIncel, this is the first time i did it, i wanted to be sure he is not a larper, please don't ban me over this. the rest of my posts will abide by the rules now.

@SergeantIncel this guy @vnmc keeps coming to my threads and keeps doing obnoxious swearing in hindi, extremely annoying.

@SergeantIncel this guy @vnmc keeps coming to my threads and keeps doing obnoxious swearing in hindi, extremely annoying.
I deleted the hindi posts. Please dont spam the forum @vnmc Thank you

Blow It Up, BLOW IT UP

Have foids ever done anything good for society, all they do is fucking go on about there bullshit oppression

What the fuck is this... Just scream naked theory

Unfortunately feminist society will give into their demands in hopes to pacify them and make such infantile behavior stop.

My god the smell.

Fighting muh oppression
Fighting muh oppression

She's fighting male oppression boyos

Women are retarded if I was there I would tell them to shut the fuck up

How does screaming naked in public solve femicide? What the fuck is wrong with these people?
It's not really about that. They want free money and easier jobs, so they can depend on beta males less and have more access to chads like american femoids. They're screaming because they're jealous they don't get to be spoiled with the same privileges as them. If you translate what they're crying about it's, "take money from beta males and give it to us so we can live like queens who only have to worry about which chad or tyrone we want to hook up with today." Femicide is a vague term, so they can demand anything to solve the problem. You can tell when it's a woman's protest when the issues they're protesting are vague and stupid, and can only be solved if they change their behavior (which they'll never do) or if they get showered with tons of cash to fix it short term (which is what they want).

How does screaming naked in public solve femicide? What the fuck is wrong with these people?
It wasn't till I read this post did I realize what they were even screaming about. I was too confused to their behavior as to even ask why.

Typical white women anno 2018. Welcome to cuckedsociety boyos...you niggas lost the fucking plot.

Typical white women anno 2018. Welcome to cuckedsociety boyos...you niggas lost the fucking plot.

JFL at white men for allowing women to do this. in 2018, female > male, easier jobs, easier sex, equal wages (with less work). White men allowed this and now it is spreading everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back