Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 50% of all german men will never have children [Data]

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
Here's a graph from wikipedia (de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinderlosigkeit). It shows childlessness by age and gender:
Entwicklung der Kinderlosigkeit von Frauen und Mnnern nach Altersstufen 2014

For example, 85% of all men aged 20-29 don't have children, while for women aged 20-29 it's only 70% (the blue and red column on the left).

The graph is based on government data:
"Most of the data cited on the extent of childlessness in Germany are based on the microcensus.
The microcensus is a representative survey conducted by the state statistical offices on the economic
and social situation of the population. A total of 1% of all households in Germany are surveyed, i.e.
around 370,000 households, which in turn are home to around 820,000 people."

There are several information you can extract here:
1) Chad not just fucks but also impregnates more than his fair share, because childlessness for men is always higher than for women.

2) The trend gets worse:
90% of the 70-79 y/o men have children, and 90% of women. >>> 90/90=1= zero % of men left over
85% of the 60-69 y/o men have children, and 84% of women. >>> 84/85=0,99 = 1% of men left over
75% of the 50-59 y/o men have children, and 83% of women. >>> 10% of men left over
71% of the 40-49 y/o men have children, and 81% of women. >>> 12% left over
53% of the 30-39 y/o men have children, and 72% of women. >>> 26% left over
15% of the 20-20 y/o men have children, and 30% of women. >>> 50% left over

Of course, in the age group of 20-29 and 30-39, some people will still have children, and the percentage of left overs will decrease because
the older a woman gets, the more likely she is to choose beta buxx, but there's an undeniable trend, though.
Besides, the data is from 2014. I don't know how it looks now, but I know that the situation is worse.
For ethnic germans, the percentages of childless should be one or two points higher, because they don't have arranged marriages.
Additionally, some of the men who say the have children have been cucked, so the true number of childless german men should be two points higher, for german women one point higher.

In the 60s and 70s (especially 1968/1969), people protested against war, against patriarchy:bluepill:, against tradition:bluepill:, against monogamy:bluepill:, for "free love":bluepill:, for "sexual liberation":bluepill:, "make love not war", etc. Let's say that those who went to these protests were on average 25 years old.
From 1968 to 2014 (the data is from 2014), that's 46 years. Add the 25 years and those who went to the protests back in 1968 now show up in the 70-79 year old category.
In the 70-79 year old category, there are 0% left overs and 90% of all men had children.

Nowadays, their efforts towards "sexual liberation" have come to fruition, and the percentage of left overs is not 0% but 50%.
The old assholes all screwed us.
The very patriarchy that they vehemently protested ensured that they got pussy and children.
Now, they've succeeded, and most of their own children are either incels or onlyfans-subscribers aka incels in disguise.
Well done :feelsclown: :feelsclown::feelsclown:

more data:
Even bach in 2014, more than 40% of all men failed to leave offspring.
Look at the 30-39 y/o group. 47% and 28%. If female childlessness in this group will fall to 24%, the best outcome for men is that 43% stay childless. Include only ethnic germans and cucks, and it's 45%.
And that's before Tinder really took off.
So, already in 2014, 45% of all men were genocided out of the gene pool because their facial structure wans't as good as Chad's.
Imagine the situation today.

Also, there are lots of discussions how much Chad fucks, but few how many Chad impregnates.
Most assume, that they're on birth control, but apparently that's not true.
Look at the 20-29 year olds. 15% of men have children, 30% of women.
Let's assume that 5% of men are monogamous in the sense that they only impregnated one woman.
This means that 10% of all men monopolized 25% of women.
If we assume that 10% of men are "monogamous", then 5% of men impregnate 20% of women.
And these 20-29 year old chads won't stop impregnating women just because they become 30 years old one day. And the 40 year old chads will notice how easy it is and will also prey on the 20-29 y/o women.
And that Merkel invited millions of muslim men into Germany doesn't help either.

Of course, childlessness for men doesn't automatically mean incel, but there's a strong correlation.

Tldr: We're royally (un)fucked.

But also lifefuel since I won't be the only loser.

And yet we all pay the same amount of taxes needed in soyciety to raise kids.

thats brutal and im from germany

Here's a graph from wikipedia (de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinderlosigkeit). It shows childlessness by age and gender:
View attachment 393183
For example, 85% of all men aged 20-29 don't have children, while for women aged 20-29 it's only 70% (the blue and red column on the left).

"Most of the data cited on the extent of childlessness in Germany are based on the microcensus.
The microcensus is a representative survey conducted by the state statistical offices on the economic
and social situation of the population. A total of 1% of all households in Germany are surveyed, i.e.

1) Chad not just fucks but also impregnates more than his fair share, because childlessness for men is always higher than for women.

2) The trend gets worse:
90% of the 70-79 y/o men have children, and 90% of women. >>> 90/90=1= zero % of men left over
85% of the 60-69 y/o men have children, and 84% of women. >>> 84/85=0,99 = 1% of men left over
75% of the 50-59 y/o men have children, and 83% of women. >>> 10% of men left over

Of course, in the age group of 20-29 and 30-39, some people will still have children, and the percentage of left overs will decrease because
the older a woman gets, the more likely she is to choose beta buxx, but there's an undeniable trend, though.
Besides, the data is from 2014. I don't know how it looks now, but I know that the situation is worse.
For ethnic germans, the percentages of childless should be one or two points higher, because they don't have arranged marriages.
Additionally, some of the men who say the have children have been cucked, so the true number of childless german men should be two points higher, for german women one point higher.

In the 60s and 70s (especially 1968/1969), people protested against war, against patriarchy:bluepill:, against tradition:bluepill:, against monogamy:bluepill:, for "free love":bluepill:, for "sexual liberation":bluepill:, "make love not war", etc. Let's say that those who went to these protests were on average 25 years old.
From 1968 to 2014 (the data is from 2014), that's 46 years. Add the 25 years and those who went to the protests back in 1968 now show up in the 70-79 year old category.
In the 70-79 year old category, there are 0% left overs and 90% of all men had children.

Nowadays, their efforts towards "sexual liberation" have come to fruition, and the percentage of left overs is not 0% but 50%.
The very patriarchy that they vehemently protested ensured that they got pussy and children.
Now, they've succeeded, and most of their own children are either incels or onlyfans-subscribers aka incels in disguise.
German ancestors seething in the after life

Based and High Iq post greycel. For a forum dedicated to male sexlessness this site doesn't have a real saudade for patriarchy or a love for tradition. Bcz its populated with the same type of onlyfans watching degenerates whom you are talking about.

soy or not i kinda support movements that could potentially decrease the suffering present in this world, ofc i still eat meat bc im hedonistic cunt ( i like steaks, burgers, chicken wings etc) but if there was an option to destroy all life in painless way i would do this, thus environmentalism is kinda good (decreases suffering of already existing creatures) but it also proliferates the existence of certain species (which is sick, bc eg if i was dinosaur i wouldnt like to be reborn again)
environmentalism is a globalist synonym for eugenics.
if that self destructive propaganda force can be focused on chads it could do wonders

tfw one of these men

This is a result of bringing in so many men from shit hole countries where one man married a bunch of women and all the incels get left with nothing.

@BummerDrummer was right about this.
Although @Fearofeight also correctly pointed out that most the incels will be the ethnics that migrated to Germany.

Good job retarded boomers

View attachment 393183

2) The trend gets worse:

A vicious end for the Aryan Master race

7CA3DF65 9FAC 4A52 BB20 D4F2B007E8CF

Es ist komplett vorbei, einfach null Bock grade mehr aufs Leben.

This is a result of bringing in so many men from shit hole countries where one man married a bunch of women and all the incels get left with nothing.

@BummerDrummer was right about this.
Step 1: Through demoralization destroy the home countries sense of loyalty, heritage, culture, nation and history.
Step 2: Slowly spread and put your insane progressive ideas to replace their now dead loyalty, heritage, culture and history.
Step 3 : Bring in foreign completely unrelated men who are completely different to override the gender ratio and to destroy the target population of the target country
step 4: Push said new men into the light, they're gods on earth and they are oppressed and they are in pain and your women need to fuck and have children with them. If they don't, you are the worst thing on the planet (racist in this case. or nazi)
Step 5: Country ruined and more incels and shithole

Blonde hair and blue eyes are genetic mutations with recessive genes, hopefully dark hair dominant and original genes will stamp out those mutants in germany within 20 years.
The old ways are best.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are genetic mutations with recessive genes, hopefully dark hair dominant and original genes will stamp out those mutants in germany within 20 years.
The old ways are best.
cope, that's now how genetics works. Blue eyes are sexually selected for as they make mates more attractive, so it will never die out.

Step 1: Through demoralization destroy the home countries sense of loyalty, heritage, culture, nation and history.
Step 2: Slowly spread and put your insane progressive ideas to replace their now dead loyalty, heritage, culture and history.
Step 3 : Bring in foreign completely unrelated men who are completely different to override the gender ratio and to destroy the target population of the target country
step 4: Push said new men into the light, they're gods on earth and they are oppressed and they are in pain and your women need to fuck and have children with them. If they don't, you are the worst thing on the planet (racist in this case. or nazi)
Step 5: Country ruined and more incels and shithole
step 4 doesn't work, women are chad only.

cope, that's now how genetics works. Blue eyes are sexually selected for as they make mates more attractive, so it will never die out.
Some experts predict it will get stamped out in many part of Europe on 25 years or so.

Some experts predict it will get stamped out in many part of Europe on 25 years or so.
bullshit, it's probably the same retards that spread fake facts like red heads going extinct by 2030 or some shit.

bullshit, it's probably the same retards that spread fake facts like red heads going extinct by 2030 or some shit.
Blonde are less than 3% of population, redhead are less than 1%, since blonde are recessive traits , you can have 2 blondes parents and still end up with a different hair color.
If a $ wager is involved I would prolly bet against your "expertise" in this endeavor.
However , since science enabled people to store trillions and trillions of freeze dried sperms in area 51, unnaturally blonde and redhead recessive gene are preserved , but the foid have to also carry the blonde or red hair gene.

Blonde are less than 3% of population, redhead are less than 1%, since blonde are recessive traits , you can have 2 blondes parents and still end up with a different hair color.
If a $ wager is involved I would prolly bet against your "expertise" in this endeavor.
However , since science enabled people to store trillions and trillions of freeze dried sperms in area 51, unnaturally blonde and redhead recessive gene are preserved , but the foid have to also carry the blonde or red hair gene.
no bro, if you have blonde hair, you will still pass on the genes to your kids as the allele. If they mate with another person who also has the allele from one parent, they have a 1/4 chance of having a blond child. The allele won't die out and will pop up in future generations.

Can't watch the video, what is it about?
how do you even watch youtube with north african internet in the first place lol

Good work, OP. This is the kind of content that this forum is missing. Good posts get rarer and rarer, like mining bitcoin.

I imagine the statistics for Germany are similar to the rest of Europe. USA may differ for some reason or another: I don't know for sure, but the general level of sexual license among Americans is not as advanced as it is in Europeans.

Holy shit that's brutal, literally calling for the replacement of his people.
Yeah but you'll still be labeled a racist or a conspiracy nut if you ever bring this up in Europe, I seriously need a gun.

Yeah but you'll still be labeled a racist or a conspiracy nut if you ever bring this up in Europe, I seriously need a gun.
Dude, you're hurting my fellow ethnicels feelings. Don't you know when the elites literally want to genocide your race that means it gives them PTSD about KKK members in robes hiding in plain sight ready to lynch and burn them like jim crow? Jeez man, cool it with the racism.

Dude, you're hurting my fellow ethnicels feelings. Don't you know when the elites literally want to genocide your race that means it gives them PTSD about KKK members in robes hiding in plain sight ready to lynch and burn them like jim crow? Jeez man, cool it with the racism.
Yeah if only it were only the ethnicels crying about this shit, every white guilt woke fuckface would shame me for bringing this up, that's why I agree when they say most whites deserve what's coming for em.
Lol i opened youtube and this was in my recommendation, the guy (a YouTuber) with his grandma (mother side), notice something?

View attachment 393368
Yeah just kill me now

Yeah if only it were only the ethnicels crying about this shit, every white guilt woke fuckface would shame me for bringing this up, that's why I agree when they say most whites deserve what's coming for em.
Christ dude, are you a stormcel and a nazicel? We have to cry about nazis over the internet because it hurts my fellow ethnicels feelings. Whites are literally torturing my poor ethnicels like a Gitmo prison by stealing their women. Think of the six gorillion ethnicels that were burned in mayochwitz. White people are an example of systematic racism against ethnicels.

In fact, ethnicels should stop using computers made by white people becaue computers are symbols of oppression. Inventions by white people are symbols of oppression.

Alan Turing stole my ethnic women because he was white. Fuck white people.

Christ dude, are you a stormcel and a nazicel? We have to cry about nazis over the internet because it hurts my fellow ethnicels feelings. Whites are literally torturing my poor ethnicels like a Gitmo prison by stealing their women. Think of the six gorillion ethnicels that were burned in mayochwitz. White people are an example of systematic racism against ethnicels.

In fact, ethnicels should stop using computers made by white people becaue computers are symbols of oppression. Inventions by white people are symbols of oppression.

Alan Turing stole my ethnic women because he was white. Fuck white people.
:feelsgah:
True, the only thing good about us going extinct is that these monkeys won't last for another 100 years without us.

me when dna is mostly german

More like retarded.

Wtf is it doing? why isn't it... idk fighting back??
its a photoshop ngl, I recognize the original crying seal pic and its not being gored in the original.

:feelsgah:
True, the only thing good about us going extinct is that these monkeys won't last for another 100 years without us.
JFL, why do you care about race you fucking nazi coping stormfrontcel? You're an incel and you won't pass on your genes. You worship white women too. White people don't even season their food.

More like retarded.

Wtf is it doing? why isn't it... idk fighting back??
It's a photoshop brocel.
Have you never seen the sad seal before?
Hqdefault 1

its a photoshop ngl, I recognize the original crying seal pic and its not being gored in the original.
Lmao people crying over a photoshoped images.
Show how gullible are people.

more data:
Even bach in 2014, more than 40% of all men failed to leave offspring.
Look at the 30-39 y/o group. 47% and 28%. If female childlessness in this group will fall to 24%, the best outcome for men is that 43% stay childless. Include only ethnic germans and cucks, and it's 45%.
And that's before Tinder really took off.
So, already in 2014, 45% of all men were genocided out of the gene pool because their facial structure wans't as good as Chad's.
Imagine the situation today.

Also, there are lots of discussions how much Chad fucks, but few how many Chad impregnates.
Most assume, that they're on birth control, but apparently that's not true.
Look at the 20-29 year olds. 15% of men have children, 30% of women.
Let's assume that 5% of men are monogamous in the sense that they only impregnated one woman.
This means that 10% of all men monopolized 25% of women.
If we assume that 10% of men are "monogamous", then 5% of men impregnate 20% of women.
And these 20-29 year old chads won't stop impregnating women just because they become 30 years old one day. And the 40 year old chads will notice how easy it is and will also prey on the 20-29 y/o women.
And that Merkel invited millions of muslim men into Germany doesn't help either.

Of course, childlessness for men doesn't automatically mean incel, but there's a strong correlation.

Tldr: We're royally (un)fucked.

But also lifefuel since I won't be the only loser.
High iq

Cucks pretty much deserve it for accepting the NWO, feminism, jews running shit, etc.

Although to be fair they are an occupied country...