Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 500 hours on this site

G

Guest2

Since June 21st, when the timer started, I have spent 500 hours on this site. By the way, June 21st was 31 days ago, which is 744 hours, which means that I have spent just over 67% (⅔) of my life logged into this site since then, including sleep.

Do i even have 100 hours!?

Edit: Everyone in this thread mogs me hard :feelsohh:

I’m nearly at 411 hours as we speak

I need to make it to the top to be featured

many, many, many men

Stop bragging rabbit :worryfeels: :feelstrash:

Thanks to (((the mods))),highhoursonlinecels will be leaving their PC on overnight

do y'all :y'all: just refresh the website every other minute?
I check posts here every hour or so, because it's not fast enough and I get onlinetimemogged by seemingly everyone

fuck im doing awful in that department

it is finished

how does it work? does it count time even when the same incels.co page is not refreshed for days?
It stops counting your time after an hour of inactivity

Thanks to (((the mods))),highhoursonlinecels will be leaving their PC on overnight

View attachment 133306
That won't work on its own. You need a program to refresh the site every hour when the online counter ends. I never did that but I wonder if there's a way to find out if someone has. You can probably find out because it's impossible to be online consistantly for 24 hours a day.

I just spend a lot of time here, and I check at least a few times per hour when I'm not asleep. I don't sleep for that long, and it counts one hour into my sleep, too

Keep up the good work!

That is not the behavior which the definition describes...

:relieved:

That is barely a C+. Apply yourself if you wish to get into LDAR school :feelsbaton:

I think I'm done.

Over for bunnycels