Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

500 matches on tinder and not one date

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

I’m a decent looking young guy and one time I had tinder for like a month and had like 500 matches when I was swiping right on everyone. I messaged everyone I was attracted to with various types of openers (funny lines, a joke, saying something about their picture, etc.) which was probably a total of 80 women out of the 500.

Out of those 80 I got maybe 50 replies.

Out of those 50 replies only about 20 lasted more than 1-2 exchanges

Out of those 20, I got like 3 Numbers, 10 instagrams, and 4 snapchats

The people who’s numbers I got talked with me for about a day before I asked them out and they ghosted me or said no

All the instagrams I realized were just people that wanted followers and my attempt to dm them left me on read

The snapchats I snap chatted with for like 2 days before being ghosted or removed as a friend

Literally 500 matches ended up with not even a single date for me

MATCHES ARE MEANINGLESS UNLESS YOU GET A FUCK LOAD

That is probably the best post I've ever seen on reddit. So many normies waking up.

must be her bad personality indeed

I tried tinder 5 years or so ago (back when I was NW0). The matches didn't mean shit, women didn't even want to talk to me. Not even the noodles.

So many redditcels complaining about not getting pussy... but somehow WE are the incels.

I messaged everyone I was attracted to with various types of openers (funny lines, a joke, saying something about their picture, etc.) which was probably a total of 80 women out of the 500.

That's where he messed up. He expected better than a landwhale or weird sub5 girl.

I messaged everyone I was attracted to with various types of openers
That was this guy's mistake. Men don't get to choose what they want.

Granted even if he messaged the landwhales he still might have struck out.
That's where he messed up. He expected better than a landwhale or weird sub5 girl.

Wow, an uncucked reddit thread.
Funny thing is, they'll all claim to hate “toxic incels” even though all we’re doing is explaining this to them.

I'm loving how I saw this thread it was 8k, now it's 21k and rising.
Watch, it's going to get deleted/removed from the front page.

I'm loving how I saw this thread it was 8k, now it's 21k and rising.
Watch, it's going to get deleted/removed from the front page.

i skimmed through a lot of it

anyone who thinks normies are getting laid is a fucking idiot, lmao

it's fuckng over.

i skimmed through a lot of it

anyone who thinks normies are getting laid is a fucking idiot, lmao
@Legendarywristcel is starting to swallow the redpill and thinks all normies get their looksmatch

Using tinder as an average male/below is shooting yourself in the foot. Real life, although still hard, is easier if you're average looking/NT.

Using tinder as an average male/below is shooting yourself in the foot. Real life, although still hard, is easier if you're average looking/NT.
Plus many women aren’t really interested in dating someone. They are just there for attention. Most women get approached enough elsewhere they don’t need a dating app. Dating apps were a good idea for shy guys, but now obviously its only purpose is to connect low-tier beckies and landwhales to chads.

He messaged only the 80 best looking foids of the 500 matches, basically the top 16%. That's way to picky unless your Chad, being "decent looking" just doesn't cut it

Plus many women aren’t really interested in dating someone. They are just there for attention. Most women get approached enough elsewhere they don’t need a dating app. Dating apps were a good idea for shy guys, but now obviously its only purpose is to connect low-tier beckies and landwhales to chads.
@Legendarywristcel is starting to swallow the redpill and thinks all normies get their looksmatch

women aren't interested in the chads online, they're just their for attention

but they're definitely sexually attracted to normie trash who approach in real life, that makes a lot of sense

"Men have it easy on tinder"

Men= Gigachad, according to foids.

He messaged only the 80 best looking foids of the 500 matches, basically the top 16%. That's way to picky unless your Chad, being "decent looking" just doesn't cut it

This and probably the dates he proposed were shit. Women especially Stacies have low attention spans and very high-tolerance for stimulation, the dopamine, oxytocin etc. receptors in their brains are way more fried than that of your average coomer, they're bored 24/7. As such they take part in rampant alcohol and drug abuse, casual sex and flirtations, they need extremely loud environments and constant attention and social engagement.

Imagine knowing there are still people in the planet that say "looks don't matter", "things are hard for women", "men have it easy"

Imagine knowing there are still people in the planet that say "looks don't matter", "things are hard for women", "men have it easy"
Those people would be coping hardcore.

@chudur-budur @shii410 @Colvin76 @IamJacksBrokenHeart

i assume this guy is a chad because he got matches that lead no where? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i assume this guy is a chad because he got matches that lead no where? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
you didn't read my response man
i said that dates can be a good indicator but i agree on the fact that matches are generally useless

you didn't read my response man
i said that dates can be a good indicator but i agree on the fact that matches are generally useless
dates might as well be garbage too if you don't get laid

If someone is getting 500 matches and still on this forum that means he is a larping fakecel faggot.

or

If someone is getting 500 matches and still on this forum that means he is a larping incel who got 5 matches with landwhales or grannies.

If someone is getting 500 matches and still on this forum that means he is a larping fakecel faggot.

or

If someone is getting 500 matches and still on this forum that means he is a larping incel who got 5 matches with landwhales or grannies.
cope

p in v is all that matters

women aren't interested in the chads online, they're just their for attention

but they're definitely sexually attracted to normie trash who approach in real life, that makes a lot of sense