Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 500 Posts in Less than 3 Hours (?)

Reality

Reality

Banned. Don't worry about it.
-
Info:
  • Time needed.
  • Posts needed.
  • Posts wanted (constant).
We want to know how many posts we need to make to get to 500 posts. We assume that we want to achieve it in 6 hours. By substitution and algebra we have:

6 * X = 500
X = 500 / 6
X = 83.3

We can conclude that we need to make 83.3 posts per hour for 6 hours to achieve 500 posts. :yes:

What about posts per minute?

83.3 / 60 = 1.38

What if we round it to 2 posts per minute?

X * 120 = 500
X = 500 / 120
X = 4.16

We have concluded that we can achieve 500 posts in 4.16 hours by making 2 posts per minute, or, in other words, 1 post per 30 seconds.:yes:

But what if we want to achieve 500 posts even more rapidly?

Let's say that we make 3 posts per minute, or, in other words, 1 post every 20 seconds. By substitution and algebra:

X * 3 (60) = 500
X = 500 / 180
X = 2.7

It will take 2.7 hours to achieve 500 posts if we make 3 posts per minute. :yes:

Thank you for attending my pretentious lecture on advanced math. :feelskek::feelskek:
Metal Slug Rocket Launcher 88217

fuck u 4 posts greycel

So are you gonna make 3 posts a minute

What in the fuck, this too high IQ.

this is very feasible now thanks to the sewers

hm, r u an alt? :feelshehe:

ok greycel.
[/QUOTE
high T and low inhibness but the see what you did there white people piss me off for being so useless and high inhib a t letlife is hard man. this forum get into you too much. Obviously its hard out there but in reality shit that you might not expect happens. Keep in mind you are trying to ascend physically is it? why did he shit that yo post it? whrerscheinlossus bro
here did he post it? who found it? as well as fighting demons within you. Dodon't think i've ever sent something here that's morLocation: UK e than about 3 lines ngl whatever you can and try. You might be surprised. Yeah it's easy to say. Ik. Well life is hard man. then what, it's already gone around the community.yzzmax or death
That's just me expressing my concerns of the future of Technology and the internet. Hell, if teen
Viewing This Thread yo many question though. Cool pewfiepie dude but goodbye.

We are the underprivileged class on the arbitrary hierarchy established by the dominant class of this forum. That's how life is.
Giphy

@Pengwin I like your avi

I need to ascend from greycel too
Is it reallu

Well, it took about 5 hours to post 500 times.

thank my threadmaxxing

dear god I hate postmaxxers.

did you know you can only post 6 times per minute

Didn't read bro

Holy shit, this guy has 622 posts and he's only on his third day. He's just about giving Sniffles and needsolution a run for their money.

Holy shit, this guy has 622 posts and he's only on his third day. He's just about giving Sniffles and needsolution a run for their money.
The postmaxxing has irremediably stopped. The reason for which I decided to postmaxx is because of the irrational persecution that the underprivileged class (i.e., greycels) experience on this forum.