Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 500 Posts in Less than 3 Hours (?)

Here's me pretending to care about post count.

The postmaxxing has irremediably stopped. The reason for which I decided to postmaxx is because of the irrational persecution that the underprivileged class (i.e., greycels) experience on this forum.
Alas, you are destined to remain a greycel for a whole week from the moment of your account's inception irrespective of the number of posts accrued in that time. Such a measure was implemented by SergeantIncel specifically to discourage the notion of postmaxxing.

Here's me pretending to care about post count.
As I have stated before, postcount is, in my opinion, worthless; however, greycels are oftentimes victimized because of their imposed condition.
Alas, you are destined to remain a greycel for a whole week from the moment of your account's inception irrespective of the number of posts accrued in that time. Such a measure was implemented by SergeantIncel specifically to discourage the notion of postmaxxing.
Aight bro.

I've seen worse spamaxxers.
Some making a new post every 2 minutes, for almost 12 hours a day.
God bless the introduction of the sewers for the filtering of high IQ posts.

Or you get suddencel bursts like so:
Untitled

Last edited:
As I have stated before, postcount is, in my opinion, worthless; however, greycels are oftentimes victimized because of their imposed condition.

Wouldn't trying to rack up posts faster than usual also seem to be more suspicious than a greycel though?

On one side, one barely talk which I could understand, but could look fishy.
On the other side, one seem to be posting quite rapidly and can look a bit suspicious as well.

most i ever did in a whole day was 300 i think

This is very interesting stuff man