Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'2 incel Kent gets a gf

Just wait for some time and see how the relationshit pans out.

Am I the only one who thinks Kent was above average? He was mostly incel because of his height and aspieness

IT'S MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH

I KNEW HIS FUCKING GF WAS WHITE

YOU ALL WANTED TO WAIT, "NO HIS GF COULD BE BLACK"

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

BUMMER DRUMMER THE FORTUNE TELLER, I FUCKING CALLED IT.

FFS @ THE 'YOU'RE DELUSIONAL, KENT DIDNT GET WITH A WHITE WOMAN HE PROBS GOT WITH A NEGRESS' PEOPLE WHO TOLD ME THAT MONTHS AGO

maybe white but sandnigger whores hates blacks.
No, they don't. Sandmonkeys may hate niggers, but female sandmonkeys get wet for niggers. Obviously, not all of them; but enough to have become a stereotype here in Europe. Also, when there were BLM protests going on, it was even held in Tunisia which is in North Africa.

No, they don't. Sandmonkeys may hate niggers, but female sandmonkeys get wet for niggers. Obviously, not all of them; but enough to have become a stereotype here in Europe. Also, when there were BLM protests going on, it was even held in Tunisia which is in North Africa.
just be nigger theory confirmed?

Am I the only one who thinks Kent was above average? He was mostly incel because of his height and aspieness
tbh all that was lacking previously was his height.

tbh all that was lacking previously was his height.
Yeah. Either way I’m glad he escaped the pit. Even though his gf is most likely using him for some ulterior motive and has probably already broken his heart :feelskek:

Wonder how big are her tits.

I KNEW HIS FUCKING GF WAS WHITE

YOU ALL WANTED TO WAIT, "NO HIS GF COULD BE BLACK"

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

BUMMER DRUMMER THE FORTUNE TELLER, I FUCKING CALLED IT.

FFS @ THE 'YOU'RE DELUSIONAL, KENT DIDNT GET WITH A WHITE WOMAN HE PROBS GOT WITH A NEGRESS' PEOPLE WHO TOLD ME THAT MONTHS AGO
She is latina bro

b22692df8a897ded406f5758c4760a4c.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OP1OFW0bHU&feature=emb_title

still left him

coal-burner, but at leas he is not some 6ft4 football player thug nigger

Just be NT confirmed

He looks like jynx the reaction youtuber