Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'2 incel Kent gets a gf

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
b22692df8a897ded406f5758c4760a4c.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OP1OFW0bHU&feature=emb_title

I KNEW HIS FUCKING GF WAS WHITE

YOU ALL WANTED TO WAIT, "NO HIS GF COULD BE BLACK"

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

BUMMER DRUMMER THE FORTUNE TELLER, I FUCKING CALLED IT.

FFS @ THE 'YOU'RE DELUSIONAL, KENT DIDNT GET WITH A WHITE WOMAN HE PROBS GOT WITH A NEGRESS' PEOPLE WHO TOLD ME THAT MONTHS AGO

I can already see the stormfrontcels all over this.

inb4 @pp183 quotes someone saying JBB

he's probably still a virgin/getting cucked

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

FFS @ THE 'YOU'RE DELUSIONAL, KENT DIDNT GET WITH A WHITE WOMAN HE PROBS GOT WITH A NEGRESS' PEOPLE WHO TOLD ME THAT MONTHS AGO

Might be latino

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

Bro, she has 2 pounds of makeup and so much fucking filter that her face is literally blurry in the pic and she still looks like a disgusting pig.
The fuck is your point?

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

she doesn't look fully white to me

face > height

Bro, she has 2 pounds of makeup and so much fucking filter that her face is literally blurry in the pic and she still looks like a disgusting pig.
The fuck is your point?
Because I want to fuck her and he giga upgraded and all of you called me delusional but I called it. The real question is why are hispanics/anglos not angry at this? Idk what race she is but she looks like one of those. I would need more pics for examination
Might be latino
Still a direct upgrade x100000 from a negress
she doesn't look fully white to me
Yeah you're right, I can't tell if anglomutt or hispanic.

Yeah you're right, I can't tell if anglomutt or hispanic
If I had to bet, I'd say she was a castiza. Tbh photo looks heavily filtered tho so she might be a more mixed Latina even

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

She's a step away from being Pig woman. This isn't a Win for Kent. He mogs her, it's just he was born a midget.

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

You're awfully seething hard for a landwhale
Yes I am. yes I am seething.
She's a step away from being Pig woman. This isn't a Win for Kent. He mogs her, it's just he was born a midget.
I would fuck her you guys are coping.
He's 5'2, this stink bag is probably all he could get. Facially he mogs her.
5'2 is death sentence for many men, 5'5-5'7 is death sentence even. He should not have gotten ANYTHING! A fat shaniqua? Maybe. Some anglomutt and/or latina? Wtf is that shit. Leveled up giga! You all called me delusional when I said exactly who kent was fucking. I got this shit down to a T. Ancient aliens looked down at my prediction and pissed their pants I got it right.

A fat shaniqua? Maybe. Some anglomutt and/or latina? Wtf is that shit.
A fat shaniqua probably smells less disgusting than this fat cumstain.
Again, Idc it's a pretty good example for hypergamy, i'd probably do both so who am I judging.

A fat shaniqua probably smells less disgusting than this fat cumstain.
Yeah well shes not white idiot, shes as white as u are. But its still an upgrade when he shouldn't have even gotten the non upgrade! Its like possibly getting a bolt action rifle and getting an AR instead.
Again, Idc it's a pretty good example for hypergamy, i'd probably do both so who am I judging.
Not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair. Upgraded bigly, should never happen and should never have happened.

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

I wish i was a nigger :feelsrope:

Because I want to fuck her and he giga upgraded and all of you called me delusional but I called it. The real question is why are hispanics/anglos not angry at this? Idk what race she is but she looks like one of those. I would need more pics for examination

Still a direct upgrade x100000 from a negress

Yeah you're right, I can't tell if anglomutt or hispanic.

shes a native american + latina according to her insta

someone try add her insta at bonita_jazmiin

Yeah well shes not white idiot, shes as white as u are. But its still an upgrade when he shouldn't have even gotten the non upgrade! Its like possibly getting a bolt action rifle and getting an AR instead.

Not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair. Upgraded bigly, should never happen and should never have happened.
He facially mogs her, and body wise mogs her. This is only an "upgrade" cuz of his height.

shes a native american + latina according to her insta

someone try add her insta at bonita_jazmiin
Thank allah. Still a big improvement! I hear blacks frequently cuck mexicans, considering both are poor and as a result are usually put together. @MegaSpicCel @Dregster666
He facially mogs her, and body wise mogs her. This is only an "upgrade" cuz of his height.
But he shouldn't have gotten it. I mean I can't get the women I facially and bodily mog. His height should be death sentence by itself.

He's a black hightier normie who just happens to be 5'2
I'm 5'6 but a 2/10
also his girlfriend is fat and fakeup maxxing

Yes I am. yes I am seething.

I would fuck her you guys are coping.

5'2 is death sentence for many men, 5'5-5'7 is death sentence even. He should not have gotten ANYTHING! A fat shaniqua? Maybe. Some anglomutt and/or latina? Wtf is that shit. Leveled up giga! You all called me delusional when I said exactly who kent was fucking. I got this shit down to a T. Ancient aliens looked down at my prediction and pissed their pants I got it right.

Not saying I wouldn't bang, but for a relationship fuck no. If he wasn't 5'2 we wouldn't have ever heard of this nigga.

He's a fakecel anyways tbh. He made some funny autistic videos, but outside of that he's not one of us.

Last edited:
she's latina

well better than a sheboon for sure

Genetically she mogs him cause he's a nigger

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

@Colvin76 JBB proven once again

Happy for him to be honest

some black blackpillers have a 0.001% chance of coalburnermaxxing, as seen above. why are all of them white and obese though? doesnt matter, fakecel if you reject this landwhale.

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

K but how did this black manlet ascend

Aren't you happy for a fellow incel?
No because its not with his race. I would be happy if it was with a nigga foid but its not

Thank allah. Still a big improvement! I hear blacks frequently cuck mexicans, considering both are poor and as a result are usually put together. @MegaSpicCel @Dregster666
Only by the ones who live in the states. But it's kind of a free for all since you see chadriguez tier, high tier normie hispanics with white gfs too.

As long as the homeland mexican holes hate niggers, everything is fine.

I like how no one answers my question of how this ethnic manlet ascended

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

wow
This is outrageous shit man.
White girls are doomed for failure.

lol at the stormcel rage. Good on Kent he seemed like a nice guy all along.

ONCE AGAIN BLUEPILLED INCELS THINKING KENT "ASCENDED":
LOOK AT HER FACE, YOU CAN BARELY SEE IT, SHE LOOKS LIKE A CLOWN, FROM HER SHAPE AND A FEW DETAILS I CAN ALREADY TELL SHE'S BELOW HIS LOOKS MATCH.
LET'S NOT FORGET THAT KENT IS ALSO A KNOWN NAIVE BETABUXXER, SHE'S PROBABLY USING HIS MONEY FROM HIS WAGECUCK AND FUCKING CHAD BEHIND HIM

FUCK YOU I GUESSED IT

Yeah. I hate non-white """""""""""incels"""""""""""" anywhere where they are born in a mostly white country and want a white girl and cry because they can't get one and call themselves incels while they could probably get a gf their race. ESPECIALLY hate it when non white come to take a white girl and then can't. They are all volcels and fakecels.

Love is love , it's no one else business but their own and perhaps their closest relatives.

My business is not to matchmake or break up any couples nor spy or gossip, that is foidish behavior.

Call him an ascendedcel or fakecel normie and leave it at that

Sois furieux, mon ami. ( https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1328370/ )

Also, lol at the people here calling the woman fat. A man in 2020/1 dating ANYONE is an "accomplishment". Volcel if you wouldn't date her.

Always odd to see you here.
This place is a ghost of what it used to be.

Lots of standardscels here

Just read this thread ffs

Also, I am planning on making an Incel Animated video series.

Hopefully we can collab soon.