Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'2 incel Kent gets a gf

Proof that a lot of black males are just like noodlewhores. I'll bet you there are many many short fat black foids willing to settle for Kent and yet Kent chose a low tier short fat latina.

Just like how I see so many noodlewhores around my looksmatch walking around with low tier white males. They want to date/marry anything other than Asian because they hate their Asian looks so much. And this is reality. Anywhere from 50 - 70% of noodlewhores in the Anglosphere only date/marry non-Asian men.

Proof that a lot of black males are just like noodlewhores. I'll bet you there are many many short fat black foids willing to settle for Kent and yet Kent chose a low tier short fat latina.

Just like how I see so many noodlewhores around my looksmatch walking around with low tier white males. They want to date/marry anything other than Asian because they hate their Asian looks so much. And this is reality. Anywhere from 50 - 70% of noodlewhores in the Anglosphere only date/marry non-Asian men.
Massive Cope

Most black girls are Tyrone only

I like how no one answers my question of how this ethnic manlet ascended
The fact that you know who he is.

Light status maxxing.
intéressant, je suis optimiste.

That’s what I’m saying, this is a huge nie impossible and very lucky accomplishment for someone who’s 5’2.
He’s a known figure on YouTube. You could do the same if you show your face and increase your autism fivefold in your videos.
Egg white is another example.
I get the feeling that people only make YouTube videos because they subconsciously realize it’s their last way to get some kind of smv boost through status. God knows I’m too high inhib to show my face and talk about being a perma virgin , that does take some low inhib

Last edited:

Light status maxxing.

He’s a known figure on YouTube. You could do the same if you show your face and increase your autism fivefold in your videos.
I get the feeling that people only make YouTube videos because they subconsciously realize it’s their last way to get some kind of smv boost through status. God knows I’m too high inhib to show my face and talk about being a perma virgin , that does take some low inhib
I dont know him dumbass

Only by the ones who live in the states. But it's kind of a free for all since you see chadriguez tier, high tier normie hispanics with white gfs too.

As long as the homeland mexican holes hate niggers, everything is fine.
Paisas hate everyone who’s not Mexican...even other Mexicans for being too white or too Indio etc lol or even Mexican Americans

No because its not with his race. I would be happy if it was with a nigga foid but its not
Honestly if you’re white why does it concern you? Has nothing to do with you tbh. Btw, if you’re white you could clean up with latinas yourself. Latinas love white guys.

Last edited:
is she a liberal

Paisas hate everyone who’s not Mexican...even other Mexicans for being too white or too Indio etc lol or even Mexican Americans
Based

I'm genuinely happy for him.
Happy for what?
For getting a landwhale?
The dude isn't fat and this is what he gets?
Fuck this shit you soy faggots, celebrating metooing and she is probably on social media posting about equality meaning that a whale gets whatever she wants without effort.

Fucking degeneracy!

Damn i arrived late.

Seeing cumskins seethe is a plus though.

Props to this human for obtaining a female despite his height.

I'm happy for him

20210111 104019

Just wrestle-maxx theory

Disgusting. She is fake and fat and ugly
prolly gives her an allowance to call her his gf

Manlet curse is too strong.

Just Be Black is very legit.

Good for him, hopefully savvy gets his.

All YouTubecels that show their face mog the fuck outta me

shes not ugly facially. maybe she is obese? id pound.

I can already see the stormfrontcels all over this.

inb4 @pp183 quotes someone saying JBB
It's really easy to predict what reactionaries with low iq are gonna say

Light status maxxing.

Remember that never give up ugly guy getting a gf after going viral?

Good for him he served his time.

If most people on this forum were black at their same looks level they wouldn't be virgins
Exactly, they'd be slaying white and middle eastern sloots on a daily basis.

She's fat and ugly even with a dozen layers of makeup on. Could easily pass for a trans. Kent has a more feminine face than her. This is not a "win" by any stretch of imagination.

This guy is the proof that face matters a hundred times more than height a nd race

he's probably still a virgin/getting cucked
It’s possible, my 5’3 manlet friend still hasn’t fucked his gf of over a year TOP KEK. I need to make an update post on him. It’s been a while